Balrog bust. Oh, no!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually kind of agree with you. For example I think it is dumb to pay $150.00 for a Medicom 11" figure. But that is just me.:dunno:dunno:dunno

Well at least it's a complete figure and you can manipulate it to pose it in various positions. A silly bust is just a head and you can't even do anything with it other than put it on a shelf.

Last edited:
Well at least it's a complete figure and you can manipulate it to pose it in various positions. A silly bust is just a head and you can't even do anything with it other than put it on a shelf.

I dont know if thats perverted or just plain sad :monkey3 :lol

x :D

Steve West does a great job on any of his Balrog busts.

It is a pleasure to have him do a Balrog bust for Sideshow.

I think it looks great.

ps...?? why is it ugly?

I dont know if thats perverted or just plain sad :monkey3 :lol

x :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
For me..if people come in my house and see a statue or bust they are pretty impressed by the craftsmanship and beauty of the thing.If they saw a 12" doll, I don't think they would have the same reaction.

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
For me..if people come in my house and see a statue or bust they are pretty impressed by the craftsmanship and beauty of the thing.If they saw a 12" doll, I don't think they would have the same reaction.

Yeah, often I'll bring a new statue or bust into work to show the guys. While some don't care much for them they certainly all recognize the craftsmanship involved in producing them. If I ever brought a doll into work I'd be laughed right out of my firehall! :lol

captain, if you are talking about owning a Balrog - I mean any Balrog. I think price wise, the Flame of Udun will be very good.

I think a lot of us are put off by the recent Balrog pricetag... come'on remember dadddy Rog? How much is the original price? and what is the size of it...

Anyway, since this is afterall a SS forum, I wouldn't want to promote other makers of Balrog, but recently there is one polystone balrog that is quite impressive in size and price to consider.

Just my penny of thoughts.... no offence intended to anyone

captain, if you are talking about owning a Balrog - I mean any Balrog. I think price wise, the Flame of Udun will be very good.
. . .
Just my penny of thoughts.... no offence intended to anyone

Yeah that's the one I have and I love it, so no offence taken at all (it takes a lot to offend me anyway :lol). Some people like busts though, so this fits in nicely. It's all in what kind of a collection you have.

*Ahem*

I don't know either, TOE.
I think all balrogs are beayootiful.

balrog_closeup.jpg

:love

Back