• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Badly WTB - HT Predator 2 Battle Damaged Parts Updated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ah_t00t

Super Freak
Reaction score
Small Island, One Bomb is all it takes to "KaBoom"
Hi guys, i know its already too late but would like to get my hands on the following parts:

1) Hot Toys Predator 2 Battle Damaged Parts – Alien Skull Trophy (No recast please)
2) Hot Toys Predator 2 Battle Damaged Parts - Belt (able to be attached and unattached)
3) Hot Toys Predator 2 Battle Damaged Parts - Top Armor (able to be attached and unattached)

Kindly let me know if you are willing to part and sell them away, do pm me its condition with a photo & the price plus shipping as well. I stay in Australia. Thanks a Million!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Badly WTB - HT Elder Predator & Predator 2 Alien Trophy

There a month ago or so you could pick up an elder on ebay for like $500-600, lately though even the used ones have been getting up in the $800-$900 range. New over $1000 or right under. Just curious on to what you were looking to spend on one?

Re: Badly WTB - HT Predator 2 BD Parts & Truetype figure TTM08

No problem. Well how much are you willing to pay before shipping?

Back