"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eleven post those pictures means they are official pictures?

Actually, Eleven and Wolfking both knowing each other is working on the same topic, Eleven was impatient when he saw wolfking starting the pre sales.

Eleven prefer to pre sale a short period or just sell in stock products but he's impatient worrying if wolfking affecting his sales so he made an advance announcement on forum to show people his work. And I was told to try pre sale his product now but you can see in the pictures, the glasses is wrong, and many listed accessories missing, because those items are still under developing so I said official pictures not yet been released and the picture you show aren't very official..

I know some people here can check my FB page and you will see what I have shown on FB today, 3D drawing for glasses, sculpted shoes and gas mask etc, I believe Eleven will do a good job as they always did.

Is it clear enough? Feel free to ask if any questions, there's nothing to hide.

Fair enough, looks I judged too soon. Thanks for the explanation. Any chance the head sculpt might be improved for better likeness? :)

Fair enough, looks I judged too soon. Thanks for the explanation. Any chance the head sculpt might be improved for better likeness? :)

More pictures will be showed soon, from my experience Eleven's product is solid, people love his head sculpts, all fine pieces

La La La like the Jay Z song? Sounds like Odell's way of thinking to me. Quite possibly but not definitely

stupid.gif

Those are the ones I use too. They are great. You can see how they look in my sale thread (as I'm selling one of my Walter Whites)

Also for those still looking or interested Moe and I are offering a custom made heisenberg jacket... Thread HERE

One NOTE: we are making it a little longer in the waist than the prototype shown so it will be even MORE accurate.

image-3-1_zpsc191c082.png

image-2-1_zps00531ded.png

Can anybody tell me which head sculpt this is?

Well well well.....it seems like the main distributor for the figure at onesixthkit wasn't being entirely honest when he mentioned that the official pictures have not yet been released. Did a bit of digging and found these photos which were released by eleven toys themselves.

nbdcv6.jpg

33w2rsw.jpg

2yzcs3q.jpg

fayhc8.jpg

2wrdnqa.jpg

2a5f97a.jpg

2nq9tuo.jpg

14wdjb.jpg

syv3uu.jpg

No wonder he chose to conveniently leave them out. The head sculpt resembles this guy instead.

Obadiah_Stane.jpg

Its interesting how much different the sculpt looks without glasses. It seems to have some potential. But yeah the shape of the head just throws it way off.

Sorry for the quick thread hijack, but this is a last-call of sorts on the 1/6 Batter buckets. I tend to get a lot of folks wanting in on things I am finished with, and I usually can't accommodate because I have moved onto the next project. So I'm just trying to fill in some spots for the second run.

The thread and a couple of photos:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...igns-Kick-The-Bucket-Pollos-Style-(1-6-Scale)

M4R9o3.jpg

2JEXny.jpg

5YVdBu.jpg

a0YICd.jpg

a3WT7O.jpg

kiDJnZ.jpg

AA8mlb.jpg

ksPJWP.jpg

Back