"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're just jealous that there's no Starbucks in dem thar hills :lol

Caramel frap no whip double blended for life.

grande ice green tea less ice no sugar is my go to. My starbucks reward is almost at gold and I started in May...it's so steep, much worst than this hobby :lol

I see you guys speak fluent Starbucks. Ice venti light ice no whip mocha. For eva

IDK if it's as bad as this hobby but it's pretty damn bad. I have a 4G/year Starbucks habit. Thank god for rewards!!! Milk them stars! :lol

You're just jealous that there's no Starbucks in dem thar hills :lol

I see you guys speak fluent Starbucks. Ice venti light ice no whip mocha. For eva

IDK if it's as bad as this hobby but it's pretty damn bad. I have a 4G/year Starbucks habit. Thank god for rewards!!! Milk them stars! :lol
Haha you are right I dont think my horses would like a Starbucks in our backyard. I can drive to Deadwood for a Moco fanny pack, birkinstock, Virginia Slim smoking venti go **** yourself hahahah

vu5y8eny.jpg

Now why do guys like you and me know what an ice venti light ice no whip mocha is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word? No. What are we then?

But in all seriousness, I have no idea what any of those orders are. I don't coffee. At all. :lol

And the **** of it is, I can make my own damn iced green tea at home for probably less than 1/10 of the price I pay!

Haha you are right I dont think my horses would like a Starbucks in our backyard. I can drive to Deadwood for a Moco fanny pack, birkinstock, Virginia Slim smoking venti go **** yourself hahahah

vu5y8eny.jpg

That's the second time you made me LOL for real today :lol :lol

Next time you make fun of my dolls I'm coming over there to throw all of your MOC stuff in your pond. And then I'll knock out one of your horses

Now why do guys like you and me know what an ice venti light ice no whip mocha is? Is this essential to our survival, in the hunter-gatherer sense of the word? No. What are we then?

But in all seriousness, I have no idea what any of those orders are. I don't coffee. At all. :lol

Up until 12 years ago I didn't coffee either. Now I go to Starbucks Anonymous on Wednesdays & Fridays

Back on/off topic, anyone watching Metatasis, the Spanish BB remake? It started on 6/8 and is already to S3 where Hank confronts the cousins. They've been airing a new episode just about everyday.

I never heard of it until now and I just checked the trailer. Looks decent but I couldn't watch the story without Paul & Cranston. If i'm going to put the time into it I think I'd rather watch the original over again.

I never heard of it until now and I just checked the trailer. Looks decent but I couldn't watch the story without Paul & Cranston. If i'm going to put the time into it I think I'd rather watch the original over again.

I find it kind of fascinating to watch and illuminates the original for me in some ways.

Stories and scenes are the same, which really helps as I don't speak Spanish, but the way they are staged and acted, music cues, etc are all different.

For instance, when Walter Blanco throws the pizza on the roof I was wondering, how are they going to recreate that shot? They didn't even bother, he just throws the pizza off screen and then you see it on the roof in a different cut.

Stories and scenes are the same, which really helps as I don't speak Spanish, but the way they are staged and acted, music cues, etc are all different.

For instance, when Walter Blanco throws the pizza on the roof I was wondering, how are they going to recreate that shot? They didn't even bother, he just throws the pizza off screen and then you see it on the roof in a different cut.
Ha. Wasn't the original scene improvised? I think I read somewhere that him throwing the pizza on the roof was kind of an accident.

Nah, planned. Where it landed was where they wanted and it was surprising that Cranston hit it on target but there was a monofilament attached to drag it into place if need be.

Well well well.....it seems like the main distributor for the figure at onesixthkit wasn't being entirely honest when he mentioned that the official pictures have not yet been released. Did a bit of digging and found these photos which were released by eleven toys themselves.

nbdcv6.jpg

33w2rsw.jpg

2yzcs3q.jpg

fayhc8.jpg

2wrdnqa.jpg

2a5f97a.jpg

2nq9tuo.jpg

14wdjb.jpg

syv3uu.jpg

No wonder he chose to conveniently leave them out. The head sculpt resembles this guy instead.

Obadiah_Stane.jpg

Yeah, those pics make his head look way too tall, very Egghead-ish.

The Eleven one is just a kit, doesn't come with a body, Plus Kit is a recaster and I wouldn't buy from his store even if I thought the Eleven release was better.

Ok Kit here to say something

Look at the wolfking body, look at the shinny hands, it looks cheaper than the cheap bodies I sell

Also, we sell custom heads doesn't mean we cast them, how can I have such capital to cast so many heads? If you don't understand the minimum cost to cast a head sculpt with PVC you may ask me :)

Well well well.....it seems like the main distributor for the figure at onesixthkit wasn't being entirely honest when he mentioned that the official pictures have not yet been released. Did a bit of digging and found these photos which were released by eleven toys themselves.

No wonder he chose to conveniently leave them out. The head sculpt resembles this guy instead.

Obadiah_Stane.jpg

Eleven post those pictures means they are official pictures?

Actually, Eleven and Wolfking both knowing each other is working on the same topic, Eleven was impatient when he saw wolfking starting the pre sales.

Eleven prefer to pre sale a short period or just sell in stock products but he's impatient worrying if wolfking affecting his sales so he made an advance announcement on forum to show people his work. And I was told to try pre sale his product now but you can see in the pictures, the glasses is wrong, and many listed accessories missing, because those items are still under developing so I said official pictures not yet been released and the picture you show aren't very official..

I know some people here can check my FB page and you will see what I have shown on FB today, 3D drawing for glasses, sculpted shoes and gas mask etc, I believe Eleven will do a good job as they always did.

Is it clear enough? Feel free to ask if any questions, there's nothing to hide.

Back