"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Moe chem suit (with white shirt) for sale if anyone is interested. Open to offers. :duff

Glasses mod is complete, hair has been sculpted over the arms and ears for a more natural look. Couldn't be more happy. Can't wait to have this one fully pieced together.

omg.jpg

Thanks man. I guess the way I said it made it seem like I did it, so to clarify... I took no part in modding it at all, haha. The green shirt from Toria's Facebook page will be used for this piece as well, so I can't wait to have everything in hand.

Thanks man, me neither. I commissioned Toria to make that one a while back, so the progress photos are killin' me. I'm so stoked to finally have it, it's been a lengthy wait. Definitely worth it though.

Thanks man, me neither. I commissioned Toria to make that one a while back, so the progress photos are killin' me. I'm so stoked to finally have it, it's been a lengthy wait. Definitely worth it though.

Good to see you're actually getting that from Toria. I thought since the little blow-up last year, she was
kind of fading away from the 1/6 world. I really like her stuff, so nice to hear she's still doing it.

Here's Walt with some Banner Glasses. They need a repaint and there pretty good...gonna have my buddy cast some in metal
9y5u5ane.jpg

Glasses mod is complete, hair has been sculpted over the arms and ears for a more natural look. Couldn't be more happy. Can't wait to have this one fully pieced together.

View attachment 101719

Looks great man. That paint-up is killer. Is that Surfer's? Hard to tell with the lighting.

I can't wait to put this version together too. All I need is to get the sculpt painted and glasses; I have the rest including gas mask and video cam ready and waiting.

Good to see you're actually getting that from Toria. I thought since the little blow-up last year, she was
kind of fading away from the 1/6 world. I really like her stuff, so nice to hear she's still doing it.

There's much more to the story than any of us can really know, but I know Toria is a professional, and she does great work. I'm super happy with the job she's done so far and the projects her and I have coming up are gonna be great.

Looks great man. That paint-up is killer. Is that Surfer's? Hard to tell with the lighting.

I can't wait to put this version together too. All I need is to get the sculpt painted and glasses; I have the rest including gas mask and video cam ready and waiting.

It is, good eye. I need the gas mask but have no idea if they'll ever be offered again. Really need to find one though, it'll tie the whole thing together. Where did you pick up your video camera?

I forgot I wanted to post this a while back. I made this for my dad for a twisted Christmas present. It was a lot of fun to make.

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo6.jpg

Back