"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you guys says are the best clothes for this figure? Most of the stuff looks very "doll-like". I may not have seen the good stuff though. Any help would be awesome!

Can finally join this party :banana

Just received this back from my painter of choice. This is the first of two he is doing for me :)

Have the chem suit version ready to go.

Nice! Are you doing both the chemsuit and Heisenberg with the goatee sculpt? Any plans for a S1 Walt?

Nice! Are you doing both the chemsuit and Heisenberg with the goatee sculpt? Any plans for a S1 Walt?

Thanks Robert.

Yes exactly. I am doing the chem suit and 'say my name' Heisenberg. They will both have the goatee. No plans to do a S1 Walt.

I'm doing the say my name with the hat and sunglasses even though its not screen accurate. Are you going that route too?

I'm doing the say my name with the hat and sunglasses even though its not screen accurate. Are you going that route too?

I will use the pork pie and sunglasses for pics but not sure if I will put him in my cab like that. I might just use the pork pie and eye glasses for the 'say my name' version

Looks great Teddy... Darren is a legend of customizing :rock

And for anyone looking at sculpts on eBay and curious if it's real... if they have more than one available it's a recast plain and simple. No one has a stock pile of these laying around :lol

I will use the pork pie and sunglasses for pics but not sure if I will put him in my cab like that. I might just use the pork pie and eye glasses for the 'say my name' version

Even if you don't put it on him, the hat makes for a great display piece, it's a symbol of evil, the Heisenberg within.

What eyeglasses are you using Aaron? I have fullmetals was thinking of selling them since I got ahold of the hat and sunglasses, but now I'm not sure :dunno

Looks great Teddy... Darren is a legend of customizing :rock

And for anyone looking at sculpts on eBay and curious if it's real... if they have more than one available it's a recast plain and simple. No one has a stock pile of these laying around :lol

Thanks GB. I have always liked his paintwork so it was awesome to finally get him to do Walt for me :)

Even if you don't put it on him, the hat makes for a great display piece, it's a symbol of evil, the Heisenberg within.

Exactly. I am positive he will be wearing the pork pie.

What eyeglasses are you using Aaron? I have fullmetals was thinking of selling them since I got ahold of the hat and sunglasses, but now I'm not sure :dunno

I picked up two pairs of astro's. They are very nice. I will def use a pair on my chem suit Walt and pretty sure I will use the other pair on 'say my name' Walt.

Last edited:
if anyone has some accurate WW glasses for sale please contact me!
got the beat up version head and the shoes painted by proteus coming this week.and the chem suit by moe soon aswell :)

can´t wait! i love this show :)

hi guys am finished with my walt its off to be casted i know its no trevor grove like but interest list is up if anyone want in

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134987

IMG_6808_zpsd74afbd6.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Back