"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The joker body is way too big for Walt. Walter is more like a narrow shoulder body.

Trevor only sculpted the shoes to fit a sideshow body because he was hoping sideshow would of picked up the license.

Just so you guys know, sideshow foot pegs work also at a fraction of the cost, buy any sideshow shoes, boots etc from Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot. $2

The Narrow has wider shoulders then the Joker 2.0 body! It's purely my opinion but the 2.0 body is far better suited than the narrow. I used to be in the narrow shoulder camp till somebody pointed out my mistake and I actually compared the 2 in hand.

As far as I was aware Trev sculpted the shoes to fit the perseus legs as that is what he used on his Season 1 Walt and that was the figure he went with first. I could be wrong though.

As far as I was aware Trev sculpted the shoes to fit the perseus legs as that is what he used on his Season 1 Walt and that was the figure he went with first. I could be wrong though.

Pretty sure you're right about this. Kinda remember the same as I need to mod mine to work with whatever body I decide to use.

Are all the Trevor headsculpts on eBay illegal recasts? I'm trying to figure how much the authentic ones are going for since I'd love to have someone such as Nathan (SilentSurfer) paint one up. I just can't seem to stomach paying $200+ for a painted headsculpt that I'd probably have to get repainted.

Are all the Trevor headsculpts on eBay illegal recasts? I'm trying to figure how much the authentic ones are going for since I'd love to have someone such as Nathan (SilentSurfer) paint one up. I just can't seem to stomach paying $200+ for a painted headsculpt that I'd probably have to get repainted.

Pretty sure they're all recasts on ebay

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Damn. Oh well. Just that I've been blown away by Nathan's work on Trevor's Walter Whites, but I'm not saying Proteus' work is bad. I just wish I could see more in hand pictures because Nathan's work is insanely detailed.

Thanks to the BrBa marathon I had a brilliant idea!

image_zps9544a369.jpg

image_zpsb8f3e3f1.jpg

image_zpsb0dbdb61.jpg

image_zps04dc0847.jpg

The flasks and bottles that came with the SDCC Walt and the green chem suit Walt work with your 1/6 bashes.

Also, New_World I hope to see your Homeless Walt in whatever baddass pose he does tonight! :rock

Looks great. The only problem with that is that for that green Chem suit version, you need a mustache version of Walt, not goatee

Back