"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I found one but how can I tell if its the dx11 ?

$T2eC16FHJH8E9qSEUc7MBRs4(322)g~~60_57.JPG

That's it! The legs have holes in them where the pegs go in, and the torso also looks a bit different from the 21

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Does it come with pegs as well Hydro? Mine didn't and I had to order them seperate

I got mine from the HTs Luke but Joker or Persius will work too.

There lots of options like Ecko said but at the end of the day if you want what is essentially the perfect WW body that already comes with the perfect pegs for the shoes get yourself a 2.0 Joker body.

The joker body is way too big for Walt. Walter is more like a narrow shoulder body.

Trevor only sculpted the shoes to fit a sideshow body because he was hoping sideshow would of picked up the license.

Just so you guys know, sideshow foot pegs work also at a fraction of the cost, buy any sideshow shoes, boots etc from Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot. $2

This is only for the "Say my Name" outfit its being tailored for the Ttm-21/ Joker body Ecko. The narrow was dicussed but the shoulders on the narrow are actually wider than the 21/Joker. The 21 has a more natural slope to the shoulders as well. And since the outfit will have a jacket the bigger biceps on the 21/Joker will not be an issue.

Last edited:
since the ending of BrBa is near... i decided to photograph my whole collection... definitely not the best figures out there... but i like em and i thought i'd share :)

bjab.jpg

Back