"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can neither confirm or deny that I am in negotiations with Trevor to bring his Walt sculpts and more to Iminime.

The only way Iminime is doing one is with a new Walt sculpt from Trev..otherwise not worth doing.

Well, Trev's on board... now to cement the deal with Denny...

We will likely see a reissuing of the existing sculpt (Iminime paint style of course) and then a Felina Walt AND a new Bald sculpt...

Im partial to the menacing scowl of the "I am the Danger" scene myself... let me know what you guys think!?

nfhhrOz.jpg

I-am-the-danger_lightbox.gif

Felina Walt and new bald Walt sculpt would be amazing. The 'I am the danger' look would be awesome :duff

So pleased Trev is on board. Come on Denny :pray:

I would also love an official Iminime Jesse, Gus & Mike.

Felina Walt and new bald Walt sculpt would be amazing. The 'I am the danger' look would be awesome :duff

So pleased Trev is on board. Come on Denny :pray:

I would also love an official Iminime Jesse, Gus & Mike.

Jesse's gonna happen. Its already been agreed to. There's a thread for that.

Well, Trev's on board... now to cement the deal with Denny...

We will likely see a reissuing of the existing sculpt (Iminime paint style of course) and then a Felina Walt AND a new Bald sculpt...

Im partial to the menacing scowl of the "I am the Danger" scene myself... let me know what you guys think!?

nfhhrOz.jpg

I-am-the-danger_lightbox.gif

Felina yea! Menacing Walt yea but do we really need a second bald Walt Iminime full figure with an existing head sculpt on it? If anything I think the job of casting and selling those sculpts painted up should move across to Iminime. No disrespect to Sal but Iminime's paint work is far superior and they'd be cheaper for the customer. Also makes sense with all the business Trev is currently doing with them just my 2 cents :)

Omg yes!!! I was agonizing over the Proteus paint for a head, but a iminime Walt with Trevor is unstoppable! I'm IN for every character!

Me too...I mean in for all three. :lol :rock

I asked this in another thread...Will there be an interest thread here or what?

ALSO...Anybody making these? I need some Felina glasses!
Screenshot_2013-10-24-11-55-27-1_zpse4183a31.png

Last edited:
Back