Bad news!! The new Freddy Krueger is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freddy-krueger.gif

Last edited:
Interesting choice.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Don't know if you were intending to be funny, but that's been the best response so far. I think that is what many people are going to say. For me, my reaction was sitting in silent disbelief and shock. I had no reaction. I was too stunned and perplexed. After ten seconds, that wore off, and I just started laughing at the monitor.

While this has disaster written all over it, I remember two years saying "Heath Ledger? Really???", and we all know how that turned out. So I'm willing to give some benefit of the doubt, but I'm not holding my breath on a good performance either.

Yeah.. like Robert Englund is such a great actor. smh. While Billy Bob was receiving an Oscar nomination for Sling Blade, Mr. Englund was at some nerd convention signing pics of himself dressed as Freddy.. for grown men dressed up like.. Freddy. This isn't some cinema classic we're talking about here, it's a crappy horror flick with a cult following. Put anyone in the role and it'll be the same crappy movie. I bet when the movie comes out the same people in here whining will be the same people saying "damn billy bob = best Freddy teh eva!!1!!!!" just like all the ass clowns who did the same thing with Heath as the Joker. Does it really matter who plays Freddy!? You've already seen the movie, how excited can you be for a rehash?

Whats with all this hating?! It sounds like a good choice under the circumstances. We all love Bob Englund but if you're looking for someone who could fit into that kinda role - particularly pre burned sinister child killer then i think he could 'potentially' pull it off.

Let's not put too much stock in this yet. It may be true, but you just can't believe everything you read on the internet. Check this out:

https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/13265

I actually agree with a previous post...even if it is true, who cares? He might turn in an awesome performance. This whole pass/fail attitude is for the birds.

This could be amazing. I can't stand Billy Bob but I see him taking this performance to Ledger/Joker levels.

Billy Bob is creepy anyways.. hahahaha. I could see him turning out to be a pedophile/murderer. Regardless if he actually stars in this.. I'm saying in real life I could see him being that. :(

I was nearly in tears when they cast heath ledger as the joker.

The look at the amazing job he did !. :rock

I really didn't want Freddy changing but I have always liked billy as an actor.
I will wait and see. :)

Back