Bacara bust is up for pick up pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to be a GG PGM to order right now and it's only for pick up at the Baltimore Con. I think they will place it up for pre-order to non PGM attendees later.

You have to be a GG PGM to order right now and it's only for pick up at the Baltimore Con. I think they will place it up for pre-order to non PGM attendees later.

i can't access the GG site right now .. can you post the direct link, please?

Are you a Premiere Guild member if not your will have to log in first

I'll tell you what they can do with their premiere guild memberships. They can $%&( and %^&# and $%^&# then %&^* and you can quote me! *Spits on floor*

Last edited:
I'll tell you what they can do with their premiere guild memberships. They can $%&( and %^&# and $%^&# then %&^* and you can quote me! Spits on floor.

It got me 3 Commander busts at retail so I can't complain.

It got me 3 Commander busts at retail so I can't complain.

I have only got one at retail so far and thats the cheapest one to get on evil bay and I really would just like to get at least two of them for close to retail. Hopefully someone here can help me out and pick him up.

I have only got one at retail so far and thats the cheapest one to get on evil bay and I really would just like to get at least two of them for close to retail. Hopefully someone here can help me out and pick him up.

I got Bly, Neo and now Bacara at retail. Had to go to eBay for Gree and Cody.

I will get spares if I can. Only about 40 people asking though LOL

If I can pre-order 2 of these one for me and 1 for my wife I will trade a Bacara for one of the others. However, I'm not driving an hour and a half to Baltimore and paying to get in if I'm not gauranteed one.

I've been able to get all of them except Neyo for retail. Though help was involved for Gree and Bly but they did come at retail. If someone can snag me one that's awesome if not I'll do what I can.

Back