Prop Babadook pop up book replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the book. Wish i didnt have to pay that much, but its bloody awesome.

Highly recommend anyone who wants one to try and pick one up!

here are some pics

View attachment 304348

View attachment 304349

View attachment 304350

View attachment 304351

View attachment 304352

View attachment 304353

View attachment 304354

View attachment 304355

Congrats and nice pics!

I'm really enjoying it too. I'm trying not to flip through it too much but I can't stop checking it out!

Absolutely love this thing. The changes that they did to some original pages like adding Bugsy to the first "Let Me In" page and adding the "Big Babadook" line to the second "Let Me In" page are cool, and the added pages that weren't in the movie are awesome.

My buddy has 2 of these and my spine isn't as tightly bound as his which was a bit of a bummer. It's not something I would have ever noticed if I didn't see other pieces to compare it to, so not a big deal, but after seeing his I wished that mine was the same.

Only thing I wish they did differently was make the edges of the pages black as it was on screen instead of white. That makes it look more sinister but that's my only nit-pick. Everything else from cover to cover is frigin' awesome.

I just got mine in the mail yesterday I actually have two of them absolutely great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pleasure brother :hi5:. More than happy to share with the small band of fellow Dook-heads

I actually didn't enjoy the movie. It didn't scare me and the pace was on the slow side, but that is an awesome book! I'd love to see something like Halloween '78 to get that kind of treatment.

Is it possible to still get one anywhere? Where would be the best place to keep an eye out for updates about a second release?

Is it possible to still get one anywhere? Where would be the best place to keep an eye out for updates about a second release?

The babadook facebook page is the best place to keep an eye out for a second run (if that ever happens) other than that. Ebay is the best place. Its not cheap, but its bloody awesome

Back