Axel Foley - Beverly Hills Cop Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinroh75

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just got these photos from a commission i started back in May and i think he looks good. anyone interested in extra casts? i have the new advanced truetype body so i had the head done for the neckpost. PM me if interested. otherwise i'll just have him do a few casts for me only

i've got his addidas coming from ebay. some blue jeans, but i'm not sure what to do about his shirt, hoody, or his jacket yet. anyone have good ideas for his jacket?

axel1.jpg
axel2.jpg

Interest List:

1. Cphan
2. Sparkstron73
3. Deckard
4. Tekkaman Blade
5. Thainer
6. ebayarea
7. mr. fusion (x2 heads)
8. lord azrael (x2 heads)
9. zidane

Last edited:
Looks good I think I will be interested in this.
Could you share your link on the addidas jacket please?
Would like to see this painted up but the likeness is there.
Great films just bought the boxset.
Maybe a "raw" version or delirous version in red leather or purple leather would look good but dunno where you'd get the outfits.

ha ha very funny mutha _____*er:)

Jin your the f'ing man.

Yes I will definately take one of these, and its about damn time we got an Axel Foley!

I'll be trying to rework this :

602_634085280258697807_iH-007-2.jpg

deckard, dude that jacket looks perfect!!! is the jacket out already or is it a preorder? i wonder if those russian emblems are removeable though. hell i'm just excited to see the jacket because i've been searching for something close for the last few months :lol

Hi Ken,

Please note the sculpt is still a little rough. I have not cleaned him up yet, but I will do so before sending it off for casting. Thanks for your patience with this.

tekkaman, haha. that's what warrior suggested to me at first man. but i thought it'd be better if he had a straight face. i just thought he would luck funny if he has a smirk all the time. he does have that raised eyebrow look though

warrior, no problem. he's well worth the wait. :p i'm just happy you took it on. you do some awesome stuff. let me know when you're available for more commissions

Just and observation Murphy’s hair looked a little different in the BHC movies.

axelf.jpg

heck you're right spenser. i didnt even notice he had different hair lengths in each film. although i think that is my bad because i sent warrior a copy of my beverly hills cop 2 dvd so i think he went off that to sculpt. that would make more sense because his hair is higher in part 2

beverly_hills_cop_ii.jpg

updated the list with you mr. fusion! hey thats an awesome custom. where did you get his printed sweater!!!

updated the list with you mr. fusion! hey thats an awesome custom. where did you get his printed sweater!!!

Thanks! My brother, Ben, made it. He printed the logo on the fabric and sewed the shirt. He also made the hooded sweater. He's quite the craftsman.

josh thanks for the info. that would be cool if your brother is up for making some sweaters. i think i have everything for him except that sweater :)

Back