Awake: (on NBC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame monotonous crap keeps dragging on, but new ideas like this get canned. I think this is a great show.

I'm not surprise. It's too bad too - This kept getting better week after week. I just hope we get some kind of closure.

this is really too bad. i really enjoyed watching this series.

well, my prediction was that the main character was in a coma all along. the story would somehow end with him waking up and seeing both his wife and son. :)

This is the only cancellation that I'm really disappointed with. Truly a great show with some fantastic writing and performances.

Yeah, it sucks. And based on the final episode description it doesn't look like things will be wrapped up so we'll all be left hanging. It would be really nice if like TNT picked this (like Southland, another show I like).

dayuuum..............how in the hell could they cancel this show? :cuss
awesome episode tonight and the finale looks like a barn burner.

Such a great episode last night... I loved the dream within a dream. This made it even more of a shame that it's been canceled.

The ending definitely felt tacked on just to wrap it up. At least they didn't leave us hanging.

The finale was pretty good right up until the last few minutes. But with the series being cancelled I guess that was really the only ending they could do.

The ending definitely felt tacked on just to wrap it up. At least they didn't leave us hanging.

Actually according to the dude who wrote the series, that "ending" was already done and in the bag (filmed) before they got word that the show was being canceled. It was just a season finale, not a series finale to wrap everything up. That's why it ended the way it did.

Actually according to the dude who wrote the series, that "ending" was already done and in the bag (filmed) before they got word that the show was being canceled. It was just a season finale, not a series finale to wrap everything up. That's why it ended the way it did.

Well now I wonder where they would've taken it from there had there been another season. Damn NBC! :mad:

Well they would've eventually had to explain how dude was able to make all those "realities" up and more importantly if all those "realities" were dreams in dreams, then what was going on IN REALITY!?

None of that got answered and is still up in the air.

That is surprising that was the Season 1 ending. I'm betting they saw the writing on the wall. But they could have spun it in any other direction that they wanted after that - wouldn't have to be just 2 realities or could have done something completely different.

Great episode though. Although the callerID clue was a bit lame.

Back