Avp-r dio--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to take mine out and check it out---I understand it is a pain to put back though

Its a good size but its not huge...its really the perfect size for something with this much going on. If each figure was 1:6 scale this thing would be massive.

Well i was thinking a few inches smaller than the HT aliens and preds it's still going to be big but.

Well finally managed to pick this up, superb piece, just one complaint though, wolf slightly leans over because of the weight of the alien hes got hold of, its no biggie, just wondering if anyone else's is like that.
00411.JPG
00510.JPG

The "final" Wolf piece I'm looking for, does anybody have a pic of this next to any of the Hot Toys Preds? I'm trying to see how much space this piece takes up.

And is anybody, outside of eBay, even selling one?

Good luck trying to get one of these, this is the best wolf statue to be made IMO, perfect sculpt and pose for the character. If you can get one I highly recommend it. It should not lean tho, mine doesn't, look at pics before you buy and I hope you can get one it's an awesome piece. Specs are on sideshows web site for this piece so you know how big it is, it's not 1/6 scale it looks to be in scale with the other predator dioramas and looks great displayed with them.

Good luck trying to get one of these, this is the best wolf statue to be made IMO, perfect sculpt and pose for the character. If you can get one I highly recommend it. It should not lean tho, mine doesn't, look at pics before you buy and I hope you can get one it's an awesome piece. Specs are on sideshows web site for this piece so you know how big it is, it's not 1/6 scale it looks to be in scale with the other predator dioramas and looks great displayed with them.

Even compare to wolf lsf?
I have both but I'd like to say... Um... :monkey1

The "final" Wolf piece I'm looking for, does anybody have a pic of this next to any of the Hot Toys Preds? I'm trying to see how much space this piece takes up.

And is anybody, outside of eBay, even selling one?

If you have detolfs the Diorama will fit in a detolf section without any modifications or taking out a piece of glass.

It won't fit in the top part but easily sits in the lower 3.

To be honest though it really needs to be displayed on a turn table or somewhere you can view him from all angles.

Pics of mine - https://collectioneo.co.uk/piwigo/index.php?/category/172

Even compare to wolf lsf?
I have both but I'd like to say... Um... :monkey1

No offense to the lsf, it is an incredibly detailed piece I just don't like the pose. Just my personal preference on the character but I prefer the dio. It shows everything that needs to be said about the character and looks like a scene cut right out of Wolfs life, the lsf's pose just never looked right to me.

Back