AVP Predator shoulder cannon variants?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, that is a pretty huge necropost, right there... 3 years later :D.

Eh, but I think it's a project worth reviving for all of us HT fans.

LOL, that is a pretty huge necropost, right there... 3 years later :D.

Eh, but I think it's a project worth reviving for all of us HT fans.

I always wanted to see a custom shoulder cannon using earth magnets for the AVP preds so the cannons can be taken off easily. And yea I would have liked to see the 3 different cannons being made instead of just one. And Celtic and especially Chopper so did not earn their cannons in the movie. :lol

I always wanted to see a custom shoulder cannon using earth magnets for the AVP preds so the cannons can be taken off easily. And yea I would have liked to see the 3 different cannons being made instead of just one. And Celtic and especially Chopper so did not earn their cannons in the movie. :lol

I sent some pics to silent surfer to see if he would be intrested in making some, if anyone can make some it's him!

Haven't had the chance or means to sculpt new guns in ages. I may still soon. As soon as I can anyway. I only have The Celtic and Scar in that set now anyway, but still, new gun sculpts might be fun. Might be nice to have some originals later on also. Doing that with a mask, so I may design more than just the armor and helm.

Sorry I missed this old thread's course. Been busy. Thanks for keeping it alive. There's always room for new Pred gear.

Haven't had the chance or means to sculpt new guns in ages. I may still soon. As soon as I can anyway. I only have The Celtic and Scar in that set now anyway, but still, new gun sculpts might be fun. Might be nice to have some originals later on also. Doing that with a mask, so I may design more than just the armor and helm.

Sorry I missed this old thread's course. Been busy. Thanks for keeping it alive. There's always room for new Pred gear.

I revived this dead thread!!:emperor:chew
We got something going on this nearly 3yr old thread! Necropost hah!

Yep, there's always room for new predator gear, that's the best part, doing some originals & different armor, helmet, gun sculpts to make each one a lil bit different from the other!

CHOCOLATE COOKIE!:monkey5

White Macadamia!!!:lol

Yep, there's always room for new predator gear, that's the best part, doing some originals & different armor, helmet, gun sculpts to make each one a lil bit different from the other!

Totally. I would love to see the Narin Pred's full armor to go along with Les' awesome Narin 1:6 bio sculpt.

Whilst digging around in the cupboard to find some stuff to put on eBay I came across an old forgotten 1/6 Predator project I started...
Dizzy

Back