Prop AVP Predator Mask Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I take it I'm the only one who'll be here bright and chipper tomorrow morning at 10AM...?

Mayde HT doesnt have any SDCC exclusives for this year:dunno Predators Isabelle and "classic" Predator would be cool exclusives IMO.

Well, I got my quantum. The set was shipped today and will arrive Thursday this week. Impressively fast shipping.

Not that anyone cares... hey, for $85, these masks will look nice around the feet of my 1/4 NECA P1.

These look really bad, im suprised SS signed them off?! they look like theyve been half melted and put through a meteor shower... :chug

lol...hope these look better than in the production photo...cause like Blade here...I also picked these up...and straight into my damn storage room it goes :monkey2

Got them earlier today. They look ok in person but kind of ____ty in pictures...the texture reflects light strangely. Sometimes Chopper's bio turns brown viewed at certain angles. Also, Celtic's bio seems deformed...hard to explain, I didn't compare it to any legit pictures. Anyways, I will never buy the 1:1 scale ones due to those being way to big for my house, so I figured this will be the only bios I'll get and I'm pretty happy with them overall.

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

Scar isn't too bad (love the lenses to be honest) and Chopper actually looks great (mostly because he has to be pitted :lol). Celtic is definitely deformed on the bottom-left area of his helmet, sadly. It's such an amateurish move that I'm surprised Sideshow even let that get passed quality control -- if there was any. Looks as if the sculpt was perfect at a certain point in time, then someone accidentally brushed it with their hand and the sculptor didn't go back and re-adjust it. Ah, well. I'm in the same boat as you; not really planning on getting any of the 1:1 bios.

Back