Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more new Batman 52 on lion Pg 671

Great acquisitions Alex, well highlighted, your corner of Street fighter takes a lot of magnitude ;)

Thank you, I just cant keep up, there are doubles with different colors I cannot display :monkey2
I think its time to get rid of some Hulk to make room! :lecture

Re: Averone's collection and more new GL PF EX Pg 673

Greats pics Averone. I've got the Reg ordered so I've still got along wait for mine but great seeing all these pictures posted.

Did you say you have some son's Averone? If you do man they must love your collection, my little boy loves my collection & it's nothing compared to your's :)

Greats pics Averone. I've got the Reg ordered so I've still got along wait for mine but great seeing all these pictures posted.

Did you say you have some son's Averone? If you do man they must love your collection, my little boy loves my collection & it's nothing compared to your's :)

I have two sons, its a mixed bag when it comes to statues. Sometimes they enjoy them, but at times they would rather play their games and collect cards.
Its all good :)

Light up photos GL PF EX:
Here vs. the other Green guy from Marvel

not crazy about the green lantern statue but those "lights out" shots are amazeballs

Congrats on GL Alex. Looks very cool.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks guys

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CkHG-q5d_E[/ame]

Great Score and Pic's on GL; Alex and the pic's with Hulk are Very Cool but seeing the Hulk in the pale Green Light could be Scary :lol:lol:lol Great Post my Friend

Nobody likes this statue but sometimes neither photos nor clips can give justice to some products. Only you can discover how beautiful them alive and this Lantern is one of them. Big congrats Averone:)

^^
It's got it's critics but plenty of people do love this statue. Me being one of them :)

Great Latern shots, Ave! Love that Sideshow made the light up feature so bright.

Thanks for all the kick *** SDCC shots, Ave! :bow

I 2nd that. I would love to go to SDCC one year, I can't see it ever happening though being that I live so far away & the tickets are like gold dust.

Hope you had a great time & let us know your wish list. It'll be interesting to see with the fact that your seen them all in-person

I 2nd that. I would love to go to SDCC one year, I can't see it ever happening though being that I live so far away & the tickets are like gold dust.

Hope you had a great time & let us know your wish list. It'll be interesting to see with the fact that your seen them all in-person

I third that!
Excellent coverage :clap
Thank you :hi5:

I third that!
Excellent coverage :clap
Thank you :hi5:

Thank you guys
My time has been limited here in SD
But I will put up all pics for you soon

Back