Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more BlUE Batman Reverse PF "BAT" Pg 583

Play room #2 :)

Room.jpg

Nice Shield and busts!

Amazing updates, man! You got a great Batman collection!! :clap :rock
I also really like the play room #2 pic! Looks like a great room to chill and hang out! :duff

Amazing updates, man! You got a great Batman collection!! :clap :rock
I also really like the play room #2 pic! Looks like a great room to chill and hang out! :duff

Thanks!
:hi5:

Batman Bust Update:

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243-1.jpg

DSC_0250-1.jpg

DSC_0248-1.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9L3xA_KRfU[/ame]

Re: Averone's collection and more Batman Bust 1:1 SSC Pgs 584 & 585

WOW! I could hang in the Collection Room #2, Hell I could hang out in any of your Collection Rooms.
BTW Great Batman Bust Addition to your Batman Collection and Pic's; Alex, WOW!

WOW! I could hang in the Collection Room #2, Hell I could hang out in any of your Collection Rooms.
BTW Great Batman Bust Addition to your Batman Collection and Pic's; Alex, WOW!

Thanks buddy
You are welcome anytime :hi5:

Play room #2 :)

Room.jpg

You know what stands out for me in that room...its the custom 1/4 scale Hulk! Love that piece and it makes me even more excited about next years Hulk Maquette release. Now, what i would do Ave is to get your Iron Man 1:2 scale maquette and place it a plinth/dislpay table and have it on the side of your TV nearest to the cardboard Iron Man cut out...that would look nice!:clap

The Collection Room #2 is looking sweet and congrat on the new Batman additions! :rock

I still really love that 1:1 War Machine Bust! Still working on getting one.

You know what stands out for me in that room...its the custom 1/4 scale Hulk! Love that piece and it makes me even more excited about next years Hulk Maquette release. Now, what i would do Ave is to get your Iron Man 1:2 scale maquette and place it a plinth/dislpay table and have it on the side of your TV nearest to the cardboard Iron Man cut out...that would look nice!:clap

I am also very excited for the new Hulk Maquette. I actually sold my Hulk Gray PF for it.
The cardboard thing is just for fun. You are %100 correct about the placement of the 1:2. I have ordered a case so its just a matter of time and he will be displayed. Im still looking for a round cylinder stand to display him proper. What you dont see is another bust to the right of the picture.

Room2.jpg

I am also very excited for the new Hulk Maquette. I actually sold my Hulk Gray PF for it.
The cardboard thing is just for fun. You are %100 correct about the placement of the 1:2. I have ordered a case so its just a matter of time and he will be displayed. Im still looking for a round cylinder stand to display him proper. What you dont see is another bust to the right of the picture.

Room2.jpg

You got the right idea about looking for a round cylindrical plinth/stand for the Iron Man 1:2. I am looking for the same thing for mine. However, I am looking forward to seeing your case you've ordered for him. Is that a second mark III 1:1 bust I see there? Do you have two? I'm currently repainting my mark III bust and should have some completed shots up at the end of the weekend!

Back