Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Desert Storm Dark Knight Batman Pg 549

hey Averone, you have a very nice ironman collection! I got in this hobby after seeing your youtube videos =) Keep up the good work!

hey Averone, you have a very nice ironman collection! I got in this hobby after seeing your youtube videos =) Keep up the good work!

Nice!
Always nice to hear there is another IM fan on here!
YouTube ha? Welcome!

Re: Averone's collection and more Chun-Li EX Pg 539

THE HULKS!!!

DSC_0705.jpg

That is alot of work to put all these Hulks together but the final result is pure awesomeness. Great collection of Hulk as usual.

Sweeeeeet!

Dont think you have enough there lol

I got a BIG surprise arriving in a couple weeks your gonna like :wink1:

Chris

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyhmDbdINWo[/ame]

Re: Averone's collection and more Lighted Display Cases Pg 554

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vf2fGW1dIk[/ame]

IM....no :lol

Im a Hulk guy man, what do you think it is? :wink1:

I'll say this, it looks very similar to the video you just posted above.

Chris

Chris! WOW Man! :horror
You need to show us your collection now! You have them all!
Come on man, when you going to let us in your man-Cave?

:drool

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqHKhtB3Lv8[/ame]

Chris! WOW Man! :horror
You need to show us your collection now! You have them all!
Come on man, when you going to let us in your man-Cave?

:drool

I don't have everything dude. YOU have everything lol

You know me though, if its big, expensive and takes up an absurd amount of room...I'm buying it lol

The man cave is in its final stages of completion at my new house in Florida. I won't post pics until I have everything displayed just right and the way I imagined. It will just ruin the effect :nana:

But trust me, it won't disappoint. It should be just in time for when all my LSF pieces from SS arrive. Everything will display beautifully!

Chris

I don't have everything dude. YOU have everything lol

You know me though, if its big, expensive and takes up an absurd amount of room...I'm buying it lol

The man cave is in its final stages of completion at my new house in Florida. I won't post pics until I have everything displayed just right and the way I imagined. It will just ruin the effect :nana:

But trust me, it won't disappoint. It should be just in time for when all my LSF pieces from SS arrive. Everything will display beautifully!

Chris

I will be first in line to see it!
If I am invited I will come and see it in person! It will be a blast! Plus the wifes can chat it up while we get nerdy! :lol

I will be first in line to see it!
If I am invited I will come and see it in person! It will be a blast! Plus the wifes can chat it up while we get nerdy! :lol

Of course your invited. No worries dude, patience. This is coming from a guy that has "0" patience, so you know how much it's killing me to lol

Oh, and randy is delivering my 1:2 comic hulk soon all painted up. I think my fist YouTube video will be on that piece. What you think?

Chris

Of course your invited. No worries dude, patience. This is coming from a guy that has "0" patience, so you know how much it's killing me to lol

Oh, and randy is delivering my 1:2 comic hulk soon all painted up. I think my fist YouTube video will be on that piece. What you think?

Chris

Yes please send the link or list it here. I would love to see it! And yes a perfect first Youtube :clap

OH YEA BABY!!

Just got confirmed!

AP SAGAT!!
:yess:

Sagat.jpg

Back