Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more Hulk repainted Pg 501

Thanks for the 3rd teaser pic! I am continuing to like what I see and can't wait to see this piece painted. :yess: Also, I second that notion for having not only magnetic breast plates, but would like to see magnetic panty. That would be awesome and no, I am not being a perv this time. :lol

So, are you looking at this piece being in 1/4 scale?

nice baby :monkey4

Firebird, yes she will be 1/4
Good suggestions, we will see what can be done

Eletroshock, Babies are quickly becoming the specialty of ARH Studios :wave

Your welcome!
The magnetic Panty is a great idea!

Thanks for the 3rd teaser pic! I am continuing to like what I see and can't wait to see this piece painted. :yess: Also, I second that notion for having not only magnetic breast plates, but would like to see magnetic panty. That would be awesome and no, I am not being a perv this time. :lol

So, are you looking at this piece being in 1/4 scale?

Who said having magnetic panties makes us pervert?? We are married guys here. And we are grown adults to play with adult toys that have magnetic removable panties :lecture:lecture

Plus all these statues are R18. So it is perfectly right and legal to have these new ideas to put in play :yess::yess:

I know ARH is getting busier day by day with so many cool stuff coming out in the near future and it won't be easy just to implement a new idea instantly, but it would be worth to give it a shot and make it a trademark of offering magnetic breast plates and panties on 1/4th statues. We all know anime figures have the function of removable clothing but none of the PFs or Polystone statues have it. So it will be a unique feature for ARH.

(If it does come in play in future, please make sure the lower body is as detailed as the upper body. I guess you know what I mean :wink1::wink1:)

Who said having magnetic panties makes us pervert?? We are married guys here. And we are grown adults to play with adult toys that have magnetic removable panties :lecture:lecture

Plus all these statues are R18. So it is perfectly right and legal to have these new ideas to put in play :yess::yess:

I know ARH is getting busier day by day with so many cool stuff coming out in the near future and it won't be easy just to implement a new idea instantly, but it would be worth to give it a shot and make it a trademark of offering magnetic breast plates and panties on 1/4th statues. We all know anime figures have the function of removable clothing but none of the PFs or Polystone statues have it. So it will be a unique feature for ARH.

(If it does come in play in future, please make sure the lower body is as detailed as the upper body. I guess you know what I mean :wink1::wink1:)

Yes I know what you mean. I will suggest it to ARH, not sure if Vamp Qwill be able to take advantage of this at this stage. There are so many other ladies in the works, its very possible we will implement this. Actually there is a PF in the works too.
Thanks for the great input! :hi5:

I am a single guy, so what I said was implied to myself in general and not everyone else. :)

I think it is an excellent idea and would like to see it on future releases. :lecture

OH Yea!
This is one nice statue from SS!

Very happy with my Vamp
Some quick photos

DSC04770.jpg

DSC04767.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04772.jpg

DSC04769.jpg

DSC04775.jpg

DSC04774.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

DSC04773.jpg

What would my collection be if I didnt show you a little ARH with my Vamp? :)

DSC04771.jpg
DSC_0068.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more Vampirella PF Pg 507

Awesome pics Alex. And Firebird I just meant it in general so please don't take it personally. :)

Last edited:

Nice pic. ARH Medusa really makes Sideshow Vamp looks puny. Congrats on the score.

They are both very sexy and well done!
That is if you like snakes and Vampires
Thanks greatwall :wave

Haha medusa looks biggggggg

Great Great Score and Pic's on Vampirella; Alex and the one with Medusa is Awesome. Nice, Very Very Nice

Re: Averone's collection and more 1/2 Scale Little Spider Pg 496

The latest Batman 1/4 Statue project, something else no company will ever do. You want to do it right you got to do it yourself!
My "Desert Storm Batman" project!
WIP and almost completed!

A sneak peek, one of two colors for me

DesertStormBatman.jpg

1870bdbc.jpg

Nice.. can i have one :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUTsTIBhao[/ame]

Again Great Score on Vampirella and Video, I really like the Crush Red Velvet she rests upon Great Idea; Alex.

Back