Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more HT MK II Armor Unleashed Psylocke Sideshow Ex Pg 47

Geesh Ave, those psylocke pic colors sure pops on your photos (in a good way) :D did you add new lighting in your room? Congrats on Psy :duff

Thanks VS :hi5:
I added directional LEDs that I can focus on statues I want. I also now use a few multi spectrum lights to get the colors as near to daylight colors as I can get them to be.

BTW, I like your new sig alot!!

Re: Averone's collection and more HT MK II Armor Unleashed Psylocke Sideshow Ex Pg 47

Thanks VS :hi5:
I added directional LEDs that I can focus on statues I want. I also now use a few multi spectrum lights to get the colors as near to daylight colors as I can get them to be.

BTW, I like your new sig alot!!

Cool. Can u pm me the specs of the LEDs & spectrum lights that u have? Would like to get them :)

BtW, I like my other signature before it was removed :(

Cool. Can u pm me the specs of the LEDs & spectrum lights that u have? Would like to get them :)

BtW, I like my other signature before it was removed :(

Sure, but they are ceiling mounted!
I will show you....now I got to go to bed.
Uploaded Psylocke Youtube, it should be up soon

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLBcLdRwJj8[/ame]

nice video, thanks for sharing :)

Congrats for the Psylocke, and AWESOME SHOTS Alex ;)

Psylocke looks great! Congrats man. :hi5:

HOT DAMN! Great Score; Alex and Great Pic's WOW!

You've done it again! You're the man day & night and that's all that needs to be said. That's why when you get the Wolverine LSF, I'm staying out of your thread. You're not good for the wallet...:lol

You've done it again! You're the man day & night and that's all that needs to be said. That's why when you get the Wolverine LSF, I'm staying out of your thread. You're not good for the wallet...:lol

:lol
I knew you would look!
Yes, I will be out in full force to show off my first LSF, and leave nothing unturned!
:wink1:

Yes, the guys have a love, hate relationship with me :wave

HOT DAMN! Great Score; Alex and Great Pic's WOW!

Thank you, just come back when the new IM are here soon!

Its going to be show not to be missed :hi5:

She looks sexy Alex. Congrats. And please do an unboxing video of Wolverine LSF. Thanks in advance :duff

She looks sexy Alex. Congrats. And please do an unboxing video of Wolverine LSF. Thanks in advance :duff

Yes
But we are a year away from it!
I'm sure I will do 100x more statues before I do him! :wink1:

Yes
But we are a year away from it!
I'm sure I will do 100x more statues before I do him! :wink1:

Averone, with all your current statues and more coming up one, have you ever thought of renting a warehouse to display them?

Just think about the all the square feet you can have for display, heck, you might even be able to charge admission tickets for us to go in :yess:

Anyways your collections rocks!!!!

Averone, with all your current statues and more coming up one, have you ever thought of renting a warehouse to display them?

Just think about the all the square feet you can have for display, heck, you might even be able to charge admission tickets for us to go in :yess:

Anyways your collections rocks!!!!

Hummm.. not a bad idea! :lol :exactly:
I did added another room to the house, will spread out my stuff and already started selling a select few of my statues to keep things fresh.

Did you miss it? Easy to do in this huge thread:

DSC04367.jpg

Some people think its cluttered by I enjoy being surrounded especially in the main collection room. The other rooms are not as "bad" as the main room but I can see myself getting overwhelmed if Im not too careful.

Thanks for looking and the visit to say hello. :wave

Forget about the warehouse, we need a restaurant like the link below in the USA.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=126029

If there anyone that can do it, is you Averone.:pray:

OMG!
You directed me to forbidden place! :thud:

Ok, looked up the info online, that is a great idea! In fact it would be my dream to be able to display these someday more public than my private home.

First I have to make my first 100 million, then we can talk about displays like the one mentioned or Mr. Koo's

One thing I do that they dont..... and you know what it is...

I show them to you as soon as I get them, and Im not as private :)
I feel like these things are not for the elite only, we should all share our pics/ collections and have a good time doing it :hi5:

Another thing I did is for the good of the culture and collectibles is invest my money in ARH Studios, I think in the long run it will be better for all of us! I wonder what they do to contribute? I guess we will never know!
Mr. Koo does auctions for charity that much I know
Who knows, the stuff we make belong in a museum anyways, dont you think? Medusa, Thor etc. is just a few of our early stuff!

OMG!
You directed me to forbidden place! :thud:

Ok, looked up the info online, that is a great idea! In fact it would be my dream to be able to display these someday more public than my private home.

First I have to make my first 100 million, then we can talk about displays like the one mentioned or Mr. Koo's

One thing I do that they dont..... and you know what it is...

I show them to you as soon as I get them, and Im not as private :)
I feel like these things are not for the elite only, we should all share our pics/ collections and have a good time doing it :hi5:

Another thing I did is for the good of the culture and collectibles is invest my money in ARH Studios, I think in the long run it will be better for all of us! I wonder what they do to contribute? I guess we will never know!
Mr. Koo does auctions for charity that much I know
Who knows, the stuff we make belong in a museum anyways, dont you think? Medusa, Thor etc. is just a few of our early stuff!

I guess $100 million be more than enough to build something even bigger than this CW Restaurant. :)

Back