Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Apologies. My constant problem of not going back enough pages strikes again, but thank you for reposting the pics.
It is a mind numbingly spectacular piece.

It's all good!

I know there are too many pics here

Thanks! :wave

Im not sure if you knew this but this cap is based on the Cap from the Civil war comics:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0128776ea0e2970c-600wi.jpg
marvel-civil-war1.jpg

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

Wow Amazing Collection Why Do I have a Feeling I've seen all this before :dunno Keep it going Brother from another Mother But, Still Has the Same Father:exactly:

Wow Amazing Collection Why Do I have a Feeling I've seen all this before :dunno Keep it going Brother from another Mother But, Still Has the Same Father:exactly:

Edit... Wrong time, wrong thread

Last edited:

For Some Reason I picture that Big Shin Akuma coming to life in the middle of the night just to patrol around your collection and he is ready to attack anyone that tries to do Harm to your collection lol

For Some Reason I picture that Big Shin Akuma coming to life in the middle of the night just to patrol around your collection and he is ready to attack anyone that tries to do Harm to your collection lol

I like it, I get the same feeling sometimes with my Collection but with no Akuma, True Story

Tornado custom 1/5 AP completed!

Tornado AP, is completed and painted and will be added very soon to the G. Luna JLA line 1/5.
Even an extra clear resin hand added!
Enjoy!

DSC00943copy.jpg
DSC00944copy.jpg
DSC00945copy.jpg
DSC00946copy.jpg
DSC00948copy.jpg
DSC00950copy.jpg
DSC00951copy.jpg
DSC00952copy.jpg
DSC00953copy.jpg