Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Just added this Monster! Im getting addicted to these busts. Jerry slow down man! JK :)

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

Just a reminder, these two great movies are out today! Go get them if you still havent.

21ca13bf.jpg

Man I can play this battle scene over and over and over again!!! :)

f6348220.jpg

c15e1c69.jpg

Make sure you turn it up all the way!

Last edited:

96576cab.jpg

Looks very close to the Sideshow version for WM. Very cool!

Very nice collection there! the life size iron man with the screen behind it looks awesome! :D

Very cool collection ! Averone, tell me please sir, what line/producer are those DC statues from ? I've never seen them before, but I have seen that type of Batmans costume/cowl in the Batman Dead End fan movie. Thank you in advance ! Apologies if anyone asked this before, but I did not have the time or patience to look through 198 pages of posts :D

Very cool collection ! Averone, tell me please sir, what line/producer are those DC statues from ? I've never seen them before, but I have seen that type of Batmans costume/cowl in the Batman Dead End fan movie. Thank you in advance ! Apologies if anyone asked this before, but I did not have the time or patience to look through 198 pages of posts :D

Please PM me and I will let you know.
I was after 2 different lines or different sets. One that I am continuing is from G. Luna of Brazil. The other was done for me by my good friend Arahom. He is no longer doing customs and has his own company now.
I think you are thinking of the current JLA. Just tell me what set?

Back