Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

RoomupdateAug010F.jpg

this cyclops statue in the center ???

i dont see before men :clap

where you find it? :monkey1

1/6??

this cyclops statue in the center ???

i dont see before men :clap

where you find it? :monkey1

1/6??

The 3 X-men you see are custom, including Cyclops. Made by HM and are 1/4. The base on him is very thin and makes him look smaller but he is 1/4.

Eagerly awaiting Sideshow's PF myself but these will do until then!

New additions to my "Statue Room" next week will be for sure Sideshow Sabertooth, and a few new G. Luna surprises. Stay tuned

There is so much awesomeness going on in the last day of posts my eyes cant handle it all! Averone, your collection make me so f'n jealous! Simply astounding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great stuff!

I was wondering - who makes the DC statues in the top shelf of this picture (Aquaman, Green Arrow, Plasticman, etc)?

I'd love to look them up to get a closer look. (Sideshow? Bowen?)

Thanks!

These are all done by me. They are commissioned work done for me by G. Luna. What you see are the AP (Artist Proof) I should have all 25 JLA made and done by a few years. Please send me a PM and I can tell you more about them.

How much did you pay for this G. Luna aquaman?

Lots and lots! I am the one who commissioned it! :lecture
Please guys I rather get PM's or emails rather than discuss these matter on my thread. Please use the PM system to communicate.
Thanks!

Alex

I tell you guys, I am not usually a big fan of the bad guys! But I had to have the Sabertooth to match the PF Wolvie PF. He is very cool and a great addition, here is Sabertooth in his natural habitat:

Sabor2.jpg

Sabor14.jpg

Sabor9.jpg

Sabor17.jpg

Sabor10.jpg

Sabor11.jpg

Sabor6.jpg

Sabor5.jpg

Major Congrats Alex, have you noticed that both bases of Wolverine and Sabertooth have some of the same looking leaves???

Back