Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

woah!!!:thud:

Only just starting to look but first impressions are that it's a bit too sterile. Albsolutely love the old wood having the statues like that on them though. The man has style no doubt.

Better comparison later but right now I think Averone's is more homely.

We are playing Vegas while that man owns Antarctica.... :panic:

maybe a few island around the Mexico region as well.

To me, Averone's is more like a den where you can chill, geek out and be comfortable.

Amin Ko's is more like a very tastful museum.

I personally prefer Averones!
But there ain't no taking away from Amin Ko level of class.

To me, Averone's is more like a den where you can chill, geek out and be comfortable.

Amin Ko's is more like a very tastful museum.

I personally prefer Averones!
But there ain't no taking away from Amin Ko level of class.

Yea your right, kind of like a garage where I can open up beer :duff and chill out with Av, while I HULK SMASH stuff right in front of him!!!

Ski's customs :panic::panic::panic:

I just hope that collectors like Amin Ko and Averone have the time to actually enjoy their collections.
I don't think I appreciate my things enough sometimes.

I just hope that collectors like Amin Ko and Averone have the time to actually enjoy their collections.
I don't think I appreciate my things enough sometimes.

Yea no kidding, well a lot of Freaks know what I have because of the purchase threads but they really don't know all that I have boxed up in my loft, it's about to explode and the wife and I just got married last year so it's time for us to move into a house after living in a condo for the longest time together.

I really can't wait to display all my items!!! I don't have much in customs but more of my pieces are more like Amin Ko with all Sideshow or FAIL. :rotfl

It's a great community here!
A little biased towards Sideshow, but then that's expected.
I like to display all my stuff but the time has come where I have to start rotating my statues.
Once the 1:2 gets here in 3 weeks I'm going to be in trouble!

Yea no kidding, well a lot of Freaks know what I have because of the purchase threads but they really don't know all that I have boxed up in my loft, it's about to explode and the wife and I just got married last year so it's time for us to move into a house after living in a condo for the longest time together.

I really can't wait to display all my items!!! I don't have much in customs but more of my pieces are more like Amin Ko with all Sideshow or FAIL. :rotfl

Can't wait to see them on all their glory!

It's a great community here!
A little biased towards Sideshow, but then that's expected.
I like to display all my stuff but the time has come where I have to start rotating my statues.
Once the 1:2 gets here in 3 weeks I'm going to be in trouble!
:thud::thud::thud::yess:

It's Very bad that both of my new overseas customs are arriving to me before the BD Ult Cap that is just next door!

Very, very excited about this one!!! :drooling:
You guys are going to love it! I'm thinking my 1:2 may even get a little jealous!
Lol

Detailed Results:

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, June 20, 2010, 3:11 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

This is an older Gabriel Luna's project in 1/4 Scale that Im thinking of acquiring for my collection. :drooling:

Just wanted to know what you guys think?

DOOMSDAYVSSUPERMANSET023.jpg
DOOMSDAYVSSUPERMANSET024.jpg

DOOMSDAYVSSUPERMANSET029.jpg
DOOMSDAYVSSUPERMANSET028.jpg

DOOMSDAYVSSUPERMANSET027.jpg

Pankey 1:2 Hulk! Hulk Smash!!

Pankey 1:2 Hulk is here!!

This has to be one of the best commissioned works to date! Quality, attention to detail and packaging are beyond belief!! :clap

The down side is he is so huge that he make my 1:2 IM look bad! :slap

LOL!
No matter!

Enjoy the pics, more to come when I have time to move these!

2Hulk1.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

Last edited:

What you all been waiting for Hulk Vs. IM:

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00249-1.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

:clap:clap:clap what can I say ? pure awesomeness
congrats averone

awesome piece Alex. One my fav pieces in yur collection so far. How big is he in feet? Is it a hollow cast, how much do you think he weighs? Your right, he's too big to display next to IM, it just looks funny. Works better as a stand alone.

Back