Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Loving the new stuff and your pictures are amazing. :rock

This batman is awesome :clap

Loving the new stuff and your pictures are amazing. :rock

batman is amazing!!

Yes it will be huge!
I am having it customized. Now its just a matter of time till it gets here!
Good things come to those who wait!
happy0045.gif

At last I have in my possession the very first AP that was used for the final factory molds of the "William Wallace Braveheart" for ARH.

This is the Blue Special Edition,
sculpted by William Paquet and painted for me by the man himself Arahom Radjah.

I will follow up with some group photos soon.
Enjoy!

Braveheart-2.jpg
Braveheart-3.jpg

Braveheart-6.jpg
Braveheart-5.jpg

Braveheart-10.jpg
Braveheart-11.jpg

Nice pickup Averone. I was thinking about getting this but I am not sure where he would fit in my collection.

Did you find it a bit odd when you where looking at the ARH site that Achilles Son of Peleus Statue looks like Brad Pitt ???, makes me question why they didn't make a Mel Gibson-William Wallace Version ???, Not to take anything away from the Historical Version seen here or you, Which is Great , I being from Scotish Linage :cool:

Did you find it a bit odd when you where looking at the ARH site that Achilles Son of Peleus Statue looks like Brad Pitt ???, makes me question why they didn't make a Mel Gibson-William Wallace Version ???, Not to take anything away from the Historical Version seen here or you, Which is Great , I being from Scotish Linage :cool:

Its there for a reason!
There is always a chance that Arahom will make a change of head for a 1/5. Its a shame not to have one near or as good as a Mel movie.

The Zangeif case came in and its great! I cant believe how much of a difference it makes! Cases like this make statue look so much better!

SFCases1.jpg

SFCases2.jpg

SFCases3.jpg

Looks amazing AV, the Zangeif, I'm gonna have to see or come to you for info on those cases whenever it's time for me :rock

Looks amazing AV, the Zangeif, I'm gonna have to see or come to you for info on those cases whenever it's time for me :rock

Yeah they are amazing and even better that they have mirror in the back. :rock

Yeah they are amazing and even better that they have mirror in the back. :rock

Yes it make a huge difference. Now they are not cheap, I was going to get two, but I have to figure out how to let get light to come through form the top, if I want to stack them on each other. I havent figured out what I want just yet!

I was going to order a case for the IM 1:2 but at $500.00 I think I have to wait!

Sideshow and Bowen onslaught of statues is stopping me from spending even more at the moment!

More photos from the SF collection!
Since many of you asked for the pics here a few more. I moved a few things around. As you can see the case can support the weight of another Zangief no problem! Works best this way I think. Never Satisfied!

SFcollectionFEB.jpg

Akuma and bust get to go to the bottom for now.

SFCollectionB.jpg

So roughly around $200-$300 for a glass 1/4 glass case, if so that's not outta my rage.

So roughly around $200-$300 for a glass 1/4 glass case, if so that's not outta my rage.

More like $235.00 is what I paid with shipping and mirror back

Not bad at all :rock

I'm still after that Luna Batman some day whenever things get caught up, heck might even be next month :rotfl

Better hurry, or you will soon have to get them from the secondary market!
Who knows, I am getting to a point where I might have to let some things go! There is just no more room, and the wife will not let my overflow extend to the other rooms! :confused:

Better hurry, or you will soon have to get them from the secondary market!
Who knows, I am getting to a point where I might have to let some things go! There is just no more room, and the wife will not let my overflow extend to the other rooms! :confused:

:ruff:ruff:ruff u bet... :rock

I'll have to send some comish options your way.

Back