Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

For the first time ever, I have to use the Flex pay for the Mystique on SS!

They are coming in fast and furious this month! Both my wallet and my space is maxed out!

Today is the big day for both Mecha Zangief/Reg Zangief!!

It is possible that he will be arriving as early as Fri of this week!!

Bring on Mecha Zangief/Reg Zangief, your home awaits you!!

SFCASE2.jpg
SFCASE.jpg

Toughest part about him is that he doesn't pop up very often. Even on eBay and here almost never.

Yeah can't see many wanting to part with that but good luck man i hope you get it one day. :)

Averone - Have you had shipping notice for Zangief? I haven't had mine yet and it's killing me as I love the piece.

Averone - Have you had shipping notice for Zangief? I haven't had mine yet and it's killing me as I love the piece.

Yes just today I got both notices!
Its party time again next week!
:chew

Toughest part about him is that he doesn't pop up very often. Even on eBay and here almost never.

Dear Skiman,

A true collector never gets rid of his most valuable possessions!
I am not going to sell this! Akuma right now is like gold!

Dear Skiman,

A true collector never gets rid of his most valuable possessions!
I am not going to sell this! Akuma right now is like gold!

Oh sorry, I wasn't asking for yours, I'm saying "a Akuma" will be mine. :lecture

Love Skiman

A Friend John is getting this IM and doesn't want his wife to find out, He asked if I may have to hide it for him so his better half doesn't find out, He may not get it back :D

A Friend John is getting this IM and doesn't want his wife to find out, He asked if I may have to hide it for him so his better half doesn't find out, He may not get it back :D

LOL!!!
Thats funny!

You should get one of these and try to hide it someplace too!!
Ok maybe not IM but this one:

HMC.jpg

Hey AV, would does the top shelf of the Besta not have glass doors? Just curious, if there's a method to the madness...

IM305.jpg

Hey AV, would does the top shelf of the Besta not have glass doors? Just curious, if there's a method to the madness...

IM305.jpg

Easy access!!?
LOL!

In due time, I add a glass a month!

WOW! Congrats on the Iron Man maquette averone! Looks incredible! Didn't realize some people got this already. Very tempted to preorder, but . . . must . . . resist!:banghead

Hey Averone, it looks like you only have one display case for zangief. Now I know you won't able to fit both of them in their,...so where are you putting your reg?

Back