Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection NEW Iron Man LSF MK VII Pg 734

I have been watching the Netflix DD series and just could not help myself craving some more DD. I searched and found the comic DD bust 1:1 to add to the bust collection.
At first I was not going to bother with any more busts, but this one actually is super nice in person.

Enjoy

I have been watching the Netflix DD series and just could not help myself craving some more DD. I searched and found the comic DD bust 1:1 to add to the bust collection.

Congrats on the DD bust Payman :hi5: i'm currently on episode 5 of the new DD series on Netflix and to say i'm hooked on it is an understatement...really great watch so far! :rock

Congrats on the DD bust Payman :hi5: i'm currently on episode 5 of the new DD series on Netflix and to say i'm hooked on it is an understatement...really great watch so far! :rock

Sound like its been a big hit! I can't wait for the second season with interdiction of new characters
Thanks!

Take a look at this new sculpt, I am very proud of this

Re: Averone's collection updated Death Dealer III Pg 741

I went and saw it in person!
Guys wow! I can't wait to have this on hand someday!

[video]watch?v=yqaOH9Mw7Fk[/video]

Re: Averone's collection updated Death Dealer III Pg 741

I went and saw it in person!
Guys wow! I can't wait to have this on hand someday!

Re: Averone's collection updated, E SOSA Wolverine & Death Dealer III Pg 741

Finally had some time to open and inspect the SSC LOBO PF. Very good SSC Gore sculpt. Good use of fabrics. I only wish I knew more about him frown emoticon Although fun to look at, it will not be in the main room for long, got to save space for whats next.

Re: Averone's collection updated, LOBO PF, E SOSA Wolverine & Death Dealer III Pg 742

Re: Averone's collection updated, LOBO PF, E SOSA Wolverine & Death Dealer III Pg 742

CHIMICHANGA TIME BABY!!!!

Nice updates. Deadpool set looks good!

New video with the help of my son

Re: Averone's collection BAT ON LION BLUE PAGE 730 - 731

Ok this you guys need to see ...
I'm down for one

A new knight!

Did anyone here order this? Its about a year overdue and the commissioner keeps saying ill let you know when I know.

Update; Ships in April :pray:

Last edited:

Averone,

Your collection is one of the craziest on this forum. Always fun to walk through. It's nuts.

Averone,

Your collection is one of the craziest on this forum. Always fun to walk through. It's nuts.

I haven't been around much. I guess I should start posting and doing my videos!
Thanks man!
I will post some phone photos of my new stuff

Back