Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection Conan, PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 704

Thank you, actually I had her for a while now. Batman PF is a beast in size, a good surprise even with its small flaws

Just Curious, In Your Opinion, What small flaws? I know about the Bat on the Chest and the underarm issues anything New? because I have Bats coming

Re: Averone's collection Conan, PCS Alex Street Fighter III, Gill Boss, THOR Pg 704

Just Curious, In Your Opinion, What small flaws? I know about the Bat on the Chest and the underarm issues anything New? because I have Bats coming

The distribution of weight makes it lean and may fall, I suggest using some putty to secure it down.
I can see a small bump and its down on the floor in many broken parts

The distribution of weight makes it lean and may fall, I suggest using some putty to secure it down.
I can see a small bump and its down on the floor in many broken parts

Thank You for the Heads Up, I have seen some Pic's recently in others Collections and thought it was a optical illusion now you have confirmed that I am not as Crazy as I thought :lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

PFSET3.jpg

THORathome1.jpg

RedSkull4.jpg

Ironmanstatues.jpg

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Averone's collection BATMAN PF EX Pg 708

Looking good Alex! I'm speechless by the sheer size and quality of this piece...i just love it! Sideshow have nailed their first attempt at a Batman PF :rock

Looking good Alex! I'm speechless by the sheer size and quality of this piece...i just love it! Sideshow have nailed their first attempt at a Batman PF :rock

So you like it? They did a good job
Nice, I will check out your pics

Batman PF SSC, more pics next week when my proper display arrives

Glad I did not order this one. Not at all impressed with the way it has turned out. But that is my opinion. Nevertheless congrats on the new addition to your ever growing collection Alex.

Congrats Alex, you have an amazing Batman collection and to be honest I envy you:) And check the Sacrifice topic in a couple of days, I have something for you:))

Congrats Alex, you have an amazing Batman collection and to be honest I envy you:) And check the Sacrifice topic in a couple of days, I have something for you:))

Thank you sir! I am most excited about your posts!!
We are getting ready to close the list soon. This Conan will be another ARH Inc hit, people will be amazed!

You have one of the best collection. Speechless

I watched your Collection on YouTube. I wish It were mine collection :)

sad to hear youre letting go of so many cool figs

sad to hear youre letting go of so many cool figs

Its time to set the restart button, I did it 8 yrs ago now Im super excited as I have ARH Inc coming in droves!
I wish I could explain it, Im in the driver seat and make my own products this time around. Its very gratifying to display what you help make.

Still will get many of the new statues this year from SSC

Here is an example of something I ordered just now!

Back