Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios NYCC show, BD Crimson Dynamo Pg 690

This is for you Alex, maybe you will print out it:)

a3ncj31.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more ARH Studios NYCC show, BD Crimson Dynamo Pg 690

This is for you Alex, maybe you will print out it:)

a3ncj31.jpg

I need a change, the name.... Is "sacrifice"
And then I need a high res file so I can print it. Then we are golden :rolleyes2

Boy these sure turned out epic!!!

Just like planned, now sending ARH to China to make sure its all great ;)

Let me know [email protected] if you want any one of these!

Stay tuned, going up for sale soon

Minotaurus20135-m.jpg

Minotaurus20132-m.jpg

Minotaurus20133-m.jpg

Minotaurus20134-m.jpg

Soooo nice!!!!

I think this is going to beat my SSC Hulk for sure!
Its just as big!
Cant wait!

Final product
Official pics
Going up or sale soon

Ares20131-m.jpg

Ares20136-m.jpg

Ares20132-m.jpg

Ares20133-m.jpg

omg, Averone, please contact your manufacturer, and tell them to sell me a Medusa..... i wish i could buy one here in China. if you could help me, i would do anything!!!

And this.....

OMG!!!

Its just ridiculous!!
If you don't get this your missing out!

By CROM! You got to have this!

Not really liking some of the things on the Conan but That Spartan statue is pretty rockin!

Just imagining the kinda work I would've done for Arahom on these.

Not really liking some of the things on the Conan but That Spartan statue is pretty rockin!

Just imagining the kinda work I would've done for Arahom on these.

Eamon, well it's not for everyone I guess. In NY, it stole the show!
But you forgot you still owe me $40 bucks so you can do something for Ares for me if you like ;)

Last edited:

Eamon, well it's not for everyone I guess. In NY, it stole the show!
But you forgot you still owe me $40 bucks so you can so something for Ares for me if you like ;)

I do? Do I owe you one more backdrop then? If so, no worries at all, I will happily do you a kick *** backdrop for Ares.

I no longer work with Arh Studios any more (sadly) so I will jump at the chance to do something for such a cool statue.

Hit me up when you are ready: [email protected] :)

I do? Do I owe you one more backdrop then? If so, no worries at all, I will happily do you a kick *** backdrop for Ares.

I no longer work with Arh Studios any more (sadly) so I will jump at the chance to do something for such a cool statue.

Hit me up when you are ready: [email protected] :)

I will show ARH your work.
He can be persuaded.
Look I always enjoyed your work Eamon. :clap
The work was a few years back for me not ARH :)
So let me get high res pictures for you.

I will show ARH your work.
He can be persuaded.
Look I always enjoyed your work Eamon. :clap
The work was a few years back for me not ARH :)
So let me get high res pictures for you.

I doubt you will persuade Arahom dude, we had a falling out over some jobs I was doing for them a while back.

Send me pics when you have em dude and I'll get it done! :)

Last edited:

I doubt you will persuade Arahom dude, we had a falling out over some jobs I was doing for them a while back.

Send me pics when you have em dude and I'll get it done! :)

I'm #2 guy
Leave it to me

Got my beautiful Street Fighter Black Queen today!
Elena EX 1 of 1 just for me :)

Back