Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more BD Wasp DLX, WW and Punisher Pg 627

Thank you everyone

Guess what just got shipped!

HulkMaquette.png

:yess::yess::yess:

Last edited:

Get those pics and video posted as fast as you can :yess:

Between has SSC announced the edition size for this?

There isn't one, it's a limited edition. :) That won't stop me owning this if it looks close to how it did at SDCC. :yess:

There isn't one, it's a limited edition. :) That won't stop me owning this if it looks close to how it did at SDCC. :yess:

Yeah it is like a must have since the rest of the Avengers are already in place. But still I am on the WAITLIST for replacement of Black Widow. :slap

25q0z.jpg

I hope my number comes soon :wink1::wink1:

:lol Wow now that's one line i wouldn't mind waiting in.

Yeah it is like a must have since the rest of the Avengers are already in place. But still I am on the WAITLIST for replacement of Black Widow. :slap

25q0z.jpg

I hope my number comes soon :wink1::wink1:

I know my boobies and if im not mistaken, those belong to UK Page 3 model Rhian Sugden...unlike some SS pieces, she has no QC issues with her paint application! :lol

I know my boobies and if im not mistaken, those belong to UK Page 3 model Rhian Sugden...unlike some SS pieces, she has no QC issues with her paint application! :lol

He only knows this because he's the one painting her in the picture. :lecture :lol

He only knows this because he's the one painting her in the picture. :lecture :lol

I wish jay! :lol Besides, if it was me then my paint brush wouldnt have left the nipple...it would still be there until some security guard removed me! :monkey5

I wish jay! :lol Besides, if it was me then my paint brush wouldnt have left the nipple...it would still be there until some security guard removed me! :monkey5

:lol I almost choked on my drink. :goodpost:

Wow you sure know boobies. You have Eagle Eyes for them Roberto. I guess you should put up an application for body painting job at Sports Illustrated and Page 3. I mean you are great with customs and paint work and what better thing to do than actually painting nude models. It would certainly be a dream job for me. :monkey3

Wow you sure know boobies. You have Eagle Eyes for them Roberto. I guess you should put up an application for body painting job at Sports Illustrated and Page 3. I mean you are great with customs and paint work and what better thing to do than actually painting nude models. It would certainly be a dream job for me. :monkey3

Thanks Sarv, but I reckon that kinda job could be me in trouble with the wife :( I have been a big fan of boobies for quite a number of years now and would like to think that it's something I could fall back on if I ever stopped collecting :)

All this talk about the boobies and your a missing the IM 3 trailer!

[ame]https://youtu.be/Ke1Y3P9D0Bc[/ame]

God! Im in so much trouble!
IM 3 armors, I got to get them all!!

Darn it SS just sent my Hulk via UPS! It may take till Monday now!
I'm switching over all my packages to FDX from now on

Hulk Vs Medusa

Which one do you think is heavier?

null-22.jpg

Back