Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

looks awesome man, i see you've got some very nice unique pieces there.
it must take you some time to go around and turn on all the lights and light-up features:lol:lol

:lol:lol

Thats the problem with having IM statues!

Most light up!!

I am out of breath!! :rotfl

I don't know where to start Averone, The Flash and GL are Great and I can't leave out Red Hulk He looks Great in person, saw him tonight and he went in layway, If i can't get him now I will get it later, Congrats

TOTAL MADNESS ; INSANE COLLECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, congrats man !!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand it???
To be honest, your display is soooo messy with statues everywhere, and yet, it looks absolutely incredible!
You mind coming over and work your magic on my collection?

Also, I love that Flash statue. Did someone make that for you? The only Flash I ever liked was with Gorilla Grodd until i saw yours!

I don't understand it???
To be honest, your display is soooo messy with statues everywhere, and yet, it looks absolutely incredible!
You mind coming over and work your magic on my collection?

Also, I love that Flash statue. Did someone make that for you? The only Flash I ever liked was with Gorilla Grodd until i saw yours!

Yes I constantly am trying to clean up! :eek:
The Flash is a recent commission. It was done by the same guy who did the rest of the JLA!
Send me a PM and I will show you more pics.

I don't know where to start Averone, The Flash and GL are Great and I can't leave out Red Hulk He looks Great in person, saw him tonight and he went in layway, If i can't get him now I will get it later, Congrats

Thank buddy!
I love Rhulk!

ULT CAP completed!

Kick A@@!!!

Loving life right now! I dont feel too bad for missing the Exclusive HB from Sideshow!
I was depressed but after getting these pictures! WOW!
I dont even care! :)

CAPCompleted7.jpg

fathom is very beautiful....
and sexy!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

I think Mike here would like to see this:

WM15.jpg
WM16.jpg

Better watch out Averone, theres FB Kabuki out now and in June FB Aprodite IX and after that FB She Dragon long haired version

FB Aprodite, that may be next.
But first more IM!

Back