Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Averone's collection and more HT Batmobile Pg 561

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mxUObiPcY[/ame]

Re: Averone's collection and more Silver Centurion Iron Man Bowen Design in Flight Pg

Iron man looks awesome! Congrats bud. :hi5:

Looks great. adding the light really makes it pop. Congrats

Iron Man time baby!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

BD Silver Centurion

Enjoy!

DSC_0021-2.jpg

Re: Averone's collection and more Silver Centurion Iron Man Bowen Design in Flight Pg

Great iron man, congrats Alex ;)

Guys, how do you like the new IM armor?
Take a look
This needs to be done in statue format! The more I look at him the more I like it! IM fans what do you think about this?

marvelnowironman.jpg

Looks cool, but why does he have so many arc reactors all over his body? Is he able to shoot from the hip? lol

Personally, I think the gold parts would look better in green :wink1:

Pretty cool concept though.

Chris

I feel there should be only one arc reactor. Matt black with 24K real gold. After all he is Tony Stark the more he splurges the more it suits his personality.

I don't think they're arc reactors, but cameras to give him full 360 degree view around himself like the Bleeding Edge Armor.

1087764-10844storystory_full_2797591__super.jpg

This should look sweet in statue form Alex. :rock

I don't think they're arc reactors, but cameras to give him full 360 degree view around himself like the Bleeding Edge Armor.

1087764-10844storystory_full_2797591__super.jpg

This should look sweet in statue form Alex. :rock

I already have him in statue form Jay!
Already posted it someplace here....:wave

IM MK I v 2 from HT arriving soon next week

I already have him in statue form Jay!
Already posted it someplace here....:wave

I was saying that the new one looks a lot like the Bleeding Edge, and that they aren't arc reactors. The new one you posted will look great in statue form. :)

I was saying that the new one looks a lot like the Bleeding Edge, and that they aren't arc reactors. The new one you posted will look great in statue form. :)

:goodpost: :exactly: :hi5:

I'm not into IM but the jet lights effect is really neat! :clap

Thanks! I just added a spot light behind the flames to make it look this way

Back