Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Artwork completed, just put this up in the TV room.
I used illustrator to make it happen. Took some of my fav older comics I had, and scanned them in, later touched up with Adobe illustrator. Thinking of doing all girls of X-men, Batman, and of course Iron Man next.

What do you think?

5fc6eb90.jpg

69e20615.jpg

83033684.jpg

c52453a3.jpg

39f85bef.jpg

Wow! That's a great poster Averone! Looking forward to the room completed. I'm sure it will be epic!

That canvas looks awesome, and something tells me this room is gonna be mind blowing... i will be looking forward to seeing this!

The Bane is exquisite! Very nice work as always!
Alsonthe canvas is very nicely made. I will be waiting for the IM one!
Congrats once again ave!

sent from my Galaxy SII

Artwork completed, just put this up in the TV room.
I used illustrator to make it happen. Took some of my fav older comics I had, and scanned them in, later touched up with Adobe illustrator. Thinking of doing all girls of X-men, Batman, and of course Iron Man next.

What do you think?

5fc6eb90.jpg

69e20615.jpg

83033684.jpg

c52453a3.jpg

39f85bef.jpg

Oh Hell Yeah!, you get some of the Coolest Stuff; Alex, WOW!

Here is the lights I'm going to use to upgrade lights in the main room. LED focal directional works best for me

bf71aea0.jpg

fead7ebc.jpg

I have 2 bars for now will have them installed soon, lets see how they look. I will take pics soon.

Here is the lights I'm going to use to upgrade lights in the main room. LED focal directional works best for me

bf71aea0.jpg

fead7ebc.jpg

I have 2 bars for now will have them installed soon, lets see how they look. I will take pics soon.

If I like, I might do the same :yess:

Thanks Av :hi5:

Back