Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

I thought this was great! I had to make sure you see it here. From our buddy Roboren:

9kz5ue.jpg

Alex, would you please tell me what kind of software did you use to do that ?
Thanks in advance :hi5:

Thats a tough call, but I would go with Ken first I think.

My Street Fighter collection?

SF2.jpg

SF1.jpg

I still dont have the lights up yet, but soon.

DSC01532.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

NICE!!:horror just got into street figther lately, could only get ken & guile atm. couldnt take my eyes off your SF collection!!!:clap

& btw do you think that ken will go higher next time? the price stay almost the same for sometimes

NICE!!:horror just got into street figther lately, could only get ken & guile atm. couldnt take my eyes off your SF collection!!!:clap

& btw do you think that ken will go higher next time? the price stay almost the same for sometimes

Thanks! I try to keep up with all of them.
Will Ken go higher? Maybe! The new SF vs. Marvel will once again ramp up interest in SF, so buy it soon I think before it goes back up. OR, wait a little while after and it will be about the same.

Alex your Street Fighter collection is just:horror love your dedication its always a pleasure waiting to see what,s next in your collection,your a real Fav of mine on here:hi5:

Thanks! I try to keep up with all of them.
Will Ken go higher? Maybe! The new SF vs. Marvel will once again ramp up interest in SF, so buy it soon I think before it goes back up. OR, wait a little while after and it will be about the same.

thanks!!:) but i dont think ken will be the same price when he first came out? saw one for $400, btw did u get carnage he is great?:rotfl

thanks!!:) but i dont think ken will be the same price when he first came out? saw one for $400, btw did u get carnage he is great?:rotfl

Yes I have him. There he is a few pages back!

Alex your Street Fighter collection is just:horror love your dedication its always a pleasure waiting to see what,s next in your collection,your a real Fav of mine on here:hi5:

Its scary at times, but its an average of 2 new statues a week!
Thanks, and please do come back....very cool DC additions next week :yess:

Wonder Woman Custom (AH Sideshow Mystique)

My newest customized statue arrived early!!

I am more than pleased with this incredible job by John Ficchi, the very best customizer of statues I know!

Once again, another awesome statue made by John into the BEST WW statue ever!

Wonder Woman, enjoy!

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Wonder Woman Custom (AH Sideshow Mystique)

My newest customized statue arrived early!!

I am more than pleased with this incredible job by John Ficchi, the very best customizer of statues I know! :thumbs2:

Once again, another awesome statue made by John into the BEST WW statue ever!

Wonder Woman, enjoy!

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

IMG_7449.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7459.jpg

IMG_7457.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

I am so so Jealous of you right now Alex, You are right she is the Best WW I have seen in a long long time :drool, Major Congrats my Friend

Re: Wonder Woman Custom (AH Sideshow Mystique)

I am so so Jealous of you right now Alex, You are right she is the Best WW I have seen in a long long time :drool, Major Congrats my Friend

I swear to you, I am married but I would go for her if she showed up on my doorstep! She is that good!! :thud:

Back