Averone's collection update, Pred2 and Pred2 CoolProp Bust, BEAST KIT Pg 750

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Sideshow collection and more....

Hole-E-Shat! That Jugs is HUUUGE! :google

Love the base on the IM Thorbuster, cant wait to see it finished and in your collection.

Do you see the Juggy from FBS here in the last page!
The Thorbuster IM will be just as big!!!

This is going to be a out standing project Alex,The IM Thorbuster is lookin amazing.
lookin forward to the end results :clap

How much does that Juggs weigh?

Juggs is half hollow, this is done so it doesnt kill the shipping from overseas. Its maybe 25-28 lbs.

This is going to be a out standing project Alex,The IM Thorbuster is lookin amazing.
lookin forward to the end results :clap

Its going to be my first sculpt in 1/4 with G. Luna! Its going to be amazing!
So the difference between this statue and the Juggs is that it will be solid as a rock and not be hollow in any way. Its going to weight more than the Juggs for sure!

Gotta be more than 51lbs, that's what HULK weighs :rock

You are wrong sir! The IM Thorbuster will weight more if you can believe that!
The Hulk PF is just ridiculous! In the early years they made them solid and didnt have to worry about the shipping.

You are wrong sir! The IM Thorbuster will weight more if you can believe that!
The Hulk PF is just ridiculous! In the early years they made them solid and didnt have to worry about the shipping.

Juggs? :monkey3 So he weighs less than HULK?

AP Metamorpho arrived today! Something you don't see everyday.
A few pages back I showed him to you. He is 1/5 scale and is part of the G. Luna DC custom line. I had no energy tonight to take the cameras out but took a few pics with the IPhone. I will post photos in the near future. Here are a few quick photos, enjoy!

91b76bb9.jpg

9ab2e024.jpg

84d1866c.jpg

25lbs isnt bad for Jug, even at that size. It would suck IMO if he was as solid as Hulk, I would hate to have a 70lb+ statue. Moving it would be a pain in the ass.

Metamorpho looks good Averone.

Damn man, you get new pieces like every day of the week :google

25lbs isnt bad for Jug, even at that size. It would suck IMO if he was as solid as Hulk, I would hate to have a 70lb+ statue. Moving it would be a pain in the ass.

Metamorpho looks good Averone.

Damn man, you get new pieces like every day of the week :google

It's sick! I know! I'm taking the kids to Disney in a week so it's all going to slow down.
Metamorpho, the Element Man is a great statue, good stuff

AP Metamorpho arrived today! Something you don't see everyday.
A few pages back I showed him to you. He is 1/5 scale and is part of the G. Luna DC custom line. I had no energy tonight to take the cameras out but took a few pics with the IPhone. I will post photos in the near future. Here are a few quick photos, enjoy!

91b76bb9.jpg

9ab2e024.jpg

84d1866c.jpg

Another Great Luna Piece, Congrats Alex

A short history:
Metamorpho had his own DC comic in 1965. A short run. Metamorpho, the Element Man, able to alter both the chemical composition and the shape of his body — it was as if Plastic Man could make himself actually be the things he was mimicking the shapes of. Metamorpho could even turn his body into liquid or gas, and reconstitute himself when the needed. A sweet statue from the DC universe.

Enjoy!

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

The Element Man on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFc7SUIjS3g

Something gold and red comes my way today via BD!
Cant wait to see it :)

I think you are the biggest Iron Man fan going averone, so you should have the honor in giving us your expert verdict regarding the BD! :bow :duff

Iron Man Extremis statue BD

Another IM statue!
This never gets boring! I love this hobby! Bowen did this just in time, I had just started a custom of an Iron Man Extremis and BD did it for me instead! I wish he was bigger but I am ok with this scale. The face and body is right on, very happy overall. The paint could have been better in my opinion and I like it since it matches the cover art very well.

Enjoy :)

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

Back