Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not waiting on this...I just bought a Mark III bust that is on it's way to me now. Can't wait!

Yea I Caved on the Mk III Bust and War Machine while waiting for this to come out ><

I passed on Mark III bust. I like this one better. But I think this was scheduled for July, now pushed to January. What happened? New Arc?

I considered ordering the Mk VII but didnt want to wait and instead I picked up a perfect Mark III Life Sized bust from a great ebayer.

This thing rocks!

Last edited:

Congrats Marshall! It is indeed a beautiful bust and probably my favourite of the armour faceplates, with MKVI & MKVII being my favourite body armours. Did you manage to get it for a good price? I purchased my MKIII clean version last year brand new and sealed for $1110 from France which back then i thought was quite expensive but then after researching into the secondary market values, they are selling for over $1500! :horror

Will you still be purchasing the MKVII bust? I think the Iron Man busts line (including the War Machine bust) are some of SSC's best (if you were one of the lucky ones to get a good paint app and dent free!)

Still cant wait for the IM MKVII 1:1 and Iron Patriot 1:1 Busts next year aswell as the upcoming IM MKVI Legendary Scale Bust arriving next month! :rock

Here are a few pics of my IM bust collection so far...

My SSC MKIII 1:1 bust I purchased last year...

emedyhen.jpg

edurahe9.jpg

My SSC custom painted MKIII 1:1 bust

uhamyhut.jpg

My custom MKII 1:1 bust

8yjemy7a.jpg

My SSC War Machine 1:1 bust

de9u8ymu.jpg

yqavyjyd.jpg

And finally my 2 new custom Iron Man Legendary Scale busts (MKIII & MKVI) displayed with my MKII 1:1 bust...

jyqu5udu.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the Sideshow one or a recast?

And finally my 2 new custom Iron Man Legendary Scale busts (MKIII & MKVI) displayed with my MKII 1:1 bust...

jyqu5udu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Stop showing off your fine IM collection Andy :monkey4 :lol

Oh, and good luck with the LSB next month...
I'm not holding my breath...
But mine will be from CD so I'll be lucky to get it in 2013 either way :slap

Oh, i thought you ordered yours from Sideshow Col...

Yea, i'm not holding my breath for a September release either but the fact it hasnt been put back till January like the MKVII 1:1 bust is a positive sign! Still, strange it wasnt on show at Comic Con :dunno

Is that the Sideshow one or a recast?

jyqu5udu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The 2 half scale MKIII & MKVI busts are custom made busts and the MKII is a SSC MKIII bust but brilliantly repainted in chrome and with customised rivets to turn it into a MKII. All done by a very good friend of mine and fellow Iron Man fan in Germany :)

:panic::panic::panic: will soon turn red and then the countdown to the last 10 remaining can commence!

Hope Chris (Atheris) doesnt see this! It proper winds him up when Sideshow do this! :lol

Thought it would be more like the hulk maquette with supply being on demand. Put in an order, one of the four things I must have.

1 Hulk maquette
2 Iron man bust
3.Apocalypse PF
4.Predator 2 maquette or Life size bust if they make it.

Thought it would be more like the hulk maquette with supply being on demand. Put in an order, one of the four things I must have.

1 Hulk maquette
2 Iron man bust
3.Apocalypse PF
4.Predator 2 maquette or Life size bust if they make it.

Yea, it wont be long before the Hulk Maquette gets the 'last 60 remaining' treatment. They seem to be selling well of late!

Nice pre order list mate, i'm getting the Pred 2 Maquette when it eventually hits the website :hi5:

Yea, it wont be long before the Hulk Maquette gets the 'last 60 remaining' treatment. They seem to be selling well of late!

Nice pre order list mate, i'm getting the Pred 2 Maquette when it eventually hits the website :hi5:

Ive got hulk and freddy on flexpay. Freddy I already have but I'm getting one for my bro for X-mas.

Back