Media-Movie >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< CLOSED. Thanks :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< Still characters available.

I'll see what can be done...

giphy.gif

:lol

Re: >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< Still characters available.

God I can't believe I missed this. Are you able to make a Captain America for me even if someone else has one? With permission of course.

I haven't changed mine since the Civil War one you made for me. Thanks in advance.

God I can't believe I missed this. Are you able to make a Captain America for me even if someone else has one? With permission of course.

I haven't changed mine since the Civil War one you made for me. Thanks in advance.

I believe Brainiac made the Civil War sigs.

Again, I'll see what I can do. Bunk1036 currently has him.

Once I've boxed off these last few sigs that will be it until I make further groups. I need to do some actual work. :lol

Damn gutted I missed the hulk. If you do anymore could I have an alternative design, if Vader is ok with it [emoji41]

Sent from a point in space and time

I believe Brainiac made the Civil War sigs.

Again, I'll see what I can do. Bunk1036 currently has him.
Ok. Sorry about confusing members. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh I didn't think doubles would be okay. :slap Would have asked for Bucky or Shuri then, damnit. XD

Not that I don't like my Nebula. I love Nebula. *pats Nebula*

Re: >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< CLOSED. Thanks :)

Signature Group officially closed. Thanks to everyone for being a part of it. :)

Re: >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< CLOSED. Thanks :)

It was awesome of you to go hard and accommodate as many people as possible, GG. :clap

OK, last batch (apart from the one I still need to make). I don't usually double up but I'm trying to keep everyone happy...
aOPzbLv.png
giphy.gif

OMG Shuri for me too?!! :thud: Is it Christmas already?! Excuse me ... I need to lie down for a bit. Now I'll toss a coin each day deciding who's gonna be in my sig. ♥ Two awesome ladies. DAMN! THANK YOU!

Thanks again for the awesome sig:hi5:

It was awesome of you to go hard and accommodate as many people as possible, GG. :clap

Thank you!

giphy.gif

OMG Shuri for me too?!! :thud: Is it Christmas already?! Excuse me ... I need to lie down for a bit. Now I'll toss a coin each day deciding who's gonna be in my sig. ♥ Two awesome ladies. DAMN! THANK YOU!

giphy.gif

Back