Media-Movie >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< CLOSED. Thanks :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< Still characters available.

I'm take Rocket please!

Re: >*****<Avengers : Infinity War Signature Group>*****< Still characters available.

If I come across something I'll make sure you get it.

Was thinking of going back and redoing some of my older sig groups because of the whole Marvel first 10 year thing. Not sure what the demand is for older movies/versions of characters?...

There’d definitely be demand! Put me down for widow if you do avengers 1...

And now that it’s all wrapped up thanks again from everyone, really enjoying it. I finally feel like I belong with my badass GG sig *sniff*

There’d definitely be demand! Put me down for widow if you do avengers 1...

And now that it’s all wrapped up thanks again from everyone, really enjoying it. I finally feel like I belong with my badass GG sig *sniff*

Might have a little break first. Made 31 sigs for this group since Saturday night. :panic: :lol

Haha, dang, yeah that’s a lot of sigs... You take that well deserved break! Maybe go somewhere warm and put your feet up... Hawaii?

Can I have Mantis??? ;)

Nice!! thanks GG!

It figures that I would miss out on this. Been working ALOT lately. :mad:

Thanks GG! I really try to get on here more often...but work is just ugh as of late. Too much to do and not enough people.

The mobile site helps to be more proactive on here during works hours, like presently as I type this... :lol

Back