Ave4uevoli collection - first post introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonderful stuff !!

I am quite interested in the star wars vehicles - I see the code3 stuff, but am unfamiliar with the rest...

I was just gonna ask about those!
Is that an ICONS x-wing ?

Congrats on a fine collection :clap

Hey guys - The star wars vehicles are all studio scale (SS) replicas.

They are all fan made except for the recent eFX x-wing (not pictured).

The two X-Wings that show up in my pictures are a version 2 and version 3 "Salzo" x-wings. Salzo is a guy that makes some great SS models. His version 1 x-wing was fairly similar to the Icons version you mentioned. Since then many experts/fans have dug up tons of reference materials and have created an infinitely more accurate SS model than the Icons. The recent eFX x-wing is more similar to the version 3 SS model. There are some noticeable differences though and it is currently being debated which is more accurate.

The x-wing that you most likely see in the pictures is the Version 2 salzo X-wing which I made a large death star display base for and got a custom case made for it.

The tie interceptor was painted by Dean Dymerski. To be honest, I'm not sure exactly where the kit came from.

Hope that helps.

I'm working on a blade trinity display now.
This is a 'hero' screen used costume worn by wesley snipes in the movie.
The head/bust is a Russ Lukich.

I still have a long ways to go to make this look right.

CIMG2285.jpg

CIMG2289.jpg

CIMG2292.jpg

CIMG2295.jpg

The Blade looks awesoem but I like the Howard Studios blade bust better you should check it out, great stuff!

I think he actually owns Howard's as well. The paint job on Russ' sculpt is unbelievable! I hope he posts some updated pics of the Blade display - he threw on the trenchcoat and it looks insanely cool!

Back