Ave4uevoli collection - first post introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This is what you call a true to life collector! You going to need another whole house to display. Are you looking to create a movie museum for yourself one day?

Great Collection! Very Unique!

Thought I might share a recent acquisition - a lifesized Stargate Horus to match my previous Anubis.

not much to say about them - other than they're freakin' awesome!

R2 will be moved shortly - and Horus is only on a temporary stand - but the final stand will match Anubis.

CIMG2139.jpg

CIMG2140.jpg

CIMG2138.jpg

Thought I might share a recent acquisition - a lifesized Stargate Horus to match my previous Anubis.

not much to say about them - other than they're freakin' awesome!

R2 will be moved shortly - and Horus is only on a temporary stand - but the final stand will match Anubis.

CIMG2139.jpg

CIMG2140.jpg

CIMG2138.jpg

Great Collection!!!

I have to ask where did the Stargate stuff come from?? :confused::D

Hey guys - thanks so much for the compliments - It's much appreciated. I may have some more stuff coming soon... (you can never be too sure with props) so stay tuned!

Just as an aside - I don't answer questions about "how much things cost"... it's a "touchy" subject and everything - I'll post pics for everyone enjoyment - I'll even be happy to try and get you guys in contact with the people who made these items...but I don't feel comfortable telling people how much things cost me - I hope you guys understand.

In addition - I made a lot of these displays myself. For example, pam anderson, and the blade busts. The busts themselves (the heads) were sculpted and painted by professionals - but I cut up mannequins and torsos and attached them myself. The costumes and the props that are on display are all from seperate sources as well.

Hey guys - thanks so much for the compliments - It's much appreciated. I may have some more stuff coming soon... (you can never be too sure with props) so stay tuned!

Just as an aside - I don't answer questions about "how much things cost"... it's a "touchy" subject and everything - I'll post pics for everyone enjoyment - I'll even be happy to try and get you guys in contact with the people who made these items...but I don't feel comfortable telling people how much things cost me - I hope you guys understand.

In addition - I made a lot of these displays myself. For example, pam anderson, and the blade busts. The busts themselves (the heads) were sculpted and painted by professionals - but I cut up mannequins and torsos and attached them myself. The costumes and the props that are on display are all from seperate sources as well.

Awesome Pics!!!
One question though... how much did all that co$t???

You should have seen that comming. :lol
Welcome to the forum... sence of humor required. :D

Great collection just wondering were you got the men in black stuff.

Great collection just wondering were you got the men in black stuff.

The men in black stuff... hmm.. the neuralyzer (neuralizer?) is a prop made by RacProps. It's all metal - and it's different from the one released by Master Replicas. Master Replicas neuralyzer is blue and is modeled after Men in Black II. Mine is modeled after Men in Black I and flashes a red light. Mine is all metal with lights and sound

The noisy cricket is a Unobtainium kit. it's all metal with electronics. (lights, no sound though).

The little coffee alien guy was obtained from ebay. It's not the lifesized 3 foot one - it's only 19" tall.

hope that helps.

~Thomas

I'm adding legs to superman tonight and over the weekend - stay tuned... :chew:chew wish me luck!

definitely a major overhaul from the original chris reeve from page 1 of this thread.

CIMG2071.jpg

CIMG2075.jpg

CIMG2154.jpg

hey man.......awesome collection. welcome to the board, if i may ask i know that you have a howard s head on this, but where did u get the armor and shirt? but hey, if u ever decide to sell this piece to make room for somethin else, hit me up cause its bad ass! ;)

IMG_0127-1.jpg

wonderful stuff !!

I am quite interested in the star wars vehicles - I see the code3 stuff, but am unfamiliar with the rest...

Back