Ave4uevoli collection - first post introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outstanding!!! Love everything you have, especially the Robocop! Where did you get it? I'd love to have a fullsize bust of him.

Very cool collection, love the Blade stuff. :rock

Do you have any close up pics of the (I think) Blade costume in the back of the room here?
IMG_0157.jpg

Outstanding!!! Love everything you have, especially the Robocop! Where did you get it? I'd love to have a fullsize bust of him.

The robocop armor was from Bruce Hansing - PM me if you want the details, including his email.

Where can I find the Endoskeleton Bust?

The endoskeleton bust is a unique piece - originally, I believe, made for the top of an arcade machine - To be honest - I've never seen one on an arcade machine - so I have no idea. There are wires coming out the bottom of the unit - I think i'll be able to hook up some sort of power adaptor to the bottom of it to get it to light up - but I haven't had time to try it yet.

didnt notice the Airwolf helmet before now,what functions does it have,i have been VERY curious about that one!

https://airwolfthemes.com/airwolfhelmets.html It's easier to see the video and Steven Stull's website to see what my helmet does.

The Robocop looks amazing, I wish I had that ......................... minus the mouth area though :monkey3

Seriously though, very impressive and welcome to the boards man. :)

Yea - hahahhaa i'm still working on the mouth part. The mouth is actually a lifecast of Peter Weller. Unfortunately the silicon used was a brownish color - and I just haven't had time to paint it yet. Yes - it toatlly looked like robocop is dying. :lol

IMG_0095.jpg

WHERE CAN I GET HER? :love

is it a factory "doll" or selfmade?

The bust is a Bob Dullam sculpt - https://www.dullam-causey.com/gallery/

I got the bust second hand - I think took the bust, in the same way I took all of my lifesized busts and secured it onto a mannequin I purchased on ebay. As you can see - her legs are still a different color from her head - as I haven't had time to paint her legs to match her head yet.... I'm getting there.. much to do - so little time.

Thanks for the comments and support guys - It's only the first day and I feel very welcome. :D

Really great collection... love so many of the pieces! I think the Endo bust is my favorite out of the group!

I'm already familiar with Thomas' collection and I never grow tired of looking at it. You aren't even seeing all of his kaiju stuff!!!

That R2-D2 is wicked cool man ... I have to Jedi-mind-trick-you into giving it to me! :)

Simmon! THIS is the guy that got me really into lifesized busts - if you guys like my stuff - you should see Simmon's collection, he has the greatest collection I have ever seen - and has taught me everything I know about lifesized busts.

jedi-mind trick... is... kinda working.. yea.. ..um..

That's an amazing collection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hard to keep them in room, takes a lot of place :D

I know somebody that has a lot of screen used Christopher Reeve as Superman props such as the green crystal he throws, the Superman outfit belt and stuff like that, amazing to get ahold of such things :)
If the Marion medaillon the screen used ? And the old Jones Senior journal as well ?

That's an amazing collection !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hard to keep them in room, takes a lot of place :D

I know somebody that has a lot of screen used Christopher Reeve as Superman props such as the green crystal he throws, the Superman outfit belt and stuff like that, amazing to get ahold of such things :)
If the Marion medaillon the screen used ? And the old Jones Senior journal as well ?

the staff of ra headpiece is brass metal made by Magnoli. It's one of the best, in my opinion. The Jones Senior journal is not screenused - god forbid, I would have that under bulletproof glass if it were. haha

:horror :eek :drool Thats One Sick Collection! When do you have Tours? Great Setup

small tour can be found on youtube - there's a lot of talk about my door in the beginning but you see a quick walkthrough at the end of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnE70IxLTSo&feature=channel_page

Very cool collection, love the Blade stuff. :rock

Do you have any close up pics of the (I think) Blade costume in the back of the room here?

here ya go - stay tuned for pics of a screenused Blade Trinity hero costume which I just got.

CIMG0412.jpg

CIMG0069.jpg

CIMG5149.jpg

DOn't laugh at the mannequin!! haha - I literally sawed off that head this morning and i'm going to attach a wesley snipes sculpt to that mannequin in a few days.

decided to make a 1:1 rocketeer display. (yea - he's got no arms - cuz I've got no space. haha)

enjoy

CIMG2079.jpg

CIMG2081.jpg

IMG_9097.jpg

IMG_9114.jpg

IMG_9116.jpg

Back