Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have really, really, really hope that M. Night doesn't screw this up. I love the show, my son loves the show, and we're really looking forward to the film...but I hate M. Night.

Hey the way i see it..rubbish or not its more avatar ..and thats all i care about ..coz we wont be getting a 4th book.
and i dont care about the wrong skin colors either ..so long as they act the part well its no problem.

I think we should remove the word Avatar from the title of this thread........ cause I clicked on the wrong thread :monkey3

No way. I've clicked on too many stupid smurf movie thread titles to be changing the name of the REAL Avatar now. I know why they did it for the movie, but I won't budge.

I think we should remove the word Avatar from the title of this thread........ cause I clicked on the wrong thread :monkey3

Yes hes right its called the last airbender now.

No way. I've clicked on too many stupid smurf movie thread titles to be changing the name of the REAL Avatar now. I know why they did it for the movie, but I won't budge.

Yes, it should remain Avatar: The Last Airbender!!! Just because Cameron has the muscle to make them drop the Avatar from the movie title, doesn't change the fact that it should have stayed!

Anyway, I loved the show and really hope the movie is good, but I little faith it will be...

Man i wish blue avatar wasnt called avatar, why not pandora or navi, but hey i dont care i really wanna see this movie.

I love this cartoon. I may purchase the figures if they look good--but not if the movie sucks.

I love, love, love Avatar: The Last Airbender. Definately one of my favorite all-time TV shows. Maybe my favorite animated show? I can't decide between this, Batman: The Animated Series, or Gargoyles.

Anyways, movie looks awful. Director is the wrong choice (he's not an action director and most, if not all, of his movies suck), the character design is hit and miss (I actually like them all except Aang), and the casting? Don't get me started on the casting...

I'd rather them make some QUALITY collectibles from the animation. The figures were awful, although there was a giant plush Appa I'd like to have on my bed. Haha.

Last edited:
yeah i seriously hope M Nite wont mess the movie..coz im a big fan of the cartoon series...wished there are more than 3 seasons (3 boos) though :(

from the superbowl ad, looks kinda ok...Appa is there so phewww for me...thought they gonna miss on that too

think imma stick with the title Avatar: the last airbender...coz this to me is the REAL avatar!

I never watched the show, but i feel for you guys, cos MNS will screw it up, I can almost guarantee it.
The only, I mean ONLY movie of his I could stomach was Signs, but they are all so predictable, his writing is mostly condescending and his directing style is 'smarmy'... if there is such a thing!

Everytime my wife see's one of his trailers and says 'Oooh, I fancy seeing that'... my heart sinks... life is too short for MNS movies!

Lovers of this property, my prayers are with you!

Great cartoon, definitely one of the best show done in recent years. How did MNS still get jobs is beyond me. And I agree with most opinion that he will screw this movie up royally.

I never watched the show, but i feel for you guys, cos MNS will screw it up, I can almost guarantee it.
The only, I mean ONLY movie of his I could stomach was Signs, but they are all so predictable, his writing is mostly condescending and his directing style is 'smarmy'... if there is such a thing!

Everytime my wife see's one of his trailers and says 'Oooh, I fancy seeing that'... my heart sinks... life is too short for MNS movies!

Lovers of this property, my prayers are with you!

Wooks, u need to see the cartoon!! its fantastic!

Funny, Sad, action, martial arts and FUNNY!:D:D

I can lend you Tylers DVD if you want!

I've still got faith, the trailer looks fantastic. sides, he can't possibly do any worse than singer did with superman, or Burton did with batman.

Back