• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Avatar cast signed vip poster, Life Size Han in Carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avatar cast signed vip poster

Last call for anyone wanting this poster. I will make you a deal.

Price lowered for freaks. Have sold for $799.99 on ebay and as high as $1500. You get the candid photos with the poster. I was asking $650, will go as low as $600 if you respond before they sell on ebay. Only 2 left. Thanks

Cast signed posters still available. Pm with questions or offers. This is a double sided thick movie poster signed by 11 cast and crew including James Cameron,Sigourney Weaver, and all the main cast. Also signed and numbered by the Promotions director at Fox.

Cast Signed Avatar poster double sided signed by 11-Including Cameron, Sigourney Weaver, Zoe Saldana, Michelle Rodriguez- $600

BTW, these posters are also signed twice (front and back) by the Twentieth Century Fox promotions director

Only 2 left! Just sold one on ebay for $690. Only asking $600 from the freaks.

These may be gone after today. 2 potential buyers. First ones to cash in gets them.

My contact at Fox through all the Twilight histeria of the premier has gotten me 4 more Signed AVATAR Cast Posters. These will probably be the last he can get because as it is he is smuggling the unclaimed VIP posters out of the office he works in lol.

I had to pay handsomely for these but am still giving the freaks an awesome deal if they are interested. $600 and one is yours.

Here are the details for anyone who missed out before-

This poster has been signed x 11

Hand Signed by:

Director James Cameron

Sam Worthington as Jake Sully

Zoe Saldana as Neytiri

Sigourney Weaver as Dr. Grace Augustine

Michelle Rodriguez as Trudy Chacon

Joel David Moore as Norm Spellman

C.C.H. Pounder as Moat

Laz Alonso as Tsu'tey

Wes Studi as Eytukan

Giovanni Ribisi as SecFor administrator Parker Selfridge

Stephen Lang as SecFor's Colonel Miles Quaritch

Comes with holographic sticker seal from Fox that has a serial number on it. I also have candid photos from the premiere to along with them if anyone wants them.

100 of these VIP posters were made. Most were given out or given away at charity auctions. Here is your chance to get a true collectors dream. Dont fall victim to the 2 or 3 sellers on ebay who continually churn out horrible fakes with bogus COA's. I have tried my best to get them removed but ebay has done nothing.

These have sold for as much as $1500 on ebay. Would be a great investment. If you have any questions just ask. The director of Marketing has signed and numbered the front and signed the back as well and it also says twentieth century fox in deep purple.

Dont miss out because this should be the last merch I can get from Avatar. If there are any other movies you guys are interested in swag or signed posters let me know and Ill see what he can get ahold of. Thanks

I may post pics of them here when I get time, in the meantime look at the beginning of this thread to see basically what they look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back