Auction Hunters on Spike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't say I watch this a lot, but they are doing some kind of live special right now and they are pulling out a butt-load of Sideshow stuff from a storage box. I'm anxious to see what they value it at.....

I watch this show every time, curious to see it when it airs on our Discovery. I remember seeing an older Sideshow statue on Auction Kings going for about $150, I don't remember which it was.

From what I heard the show is fake. Not sure about the "live" episode. It makes sense. They always hit the jackpot with the units they get.

Well on the live episode they found a ton of Sideshow stuff that they never even really addressed....looked like a full Kiss pf set, Wolvie PF, Bond PF, more PF's I'm sure.... TONS of 1/6....then at the end they found a fancy gun...appraised that...sold all the toys as a lot really low in about 2 seconds and end of show. :slap

I gotta see that episode. I know alot of people do have Sideshow stuff in storage. That would be a great find.

I'm watching the episode right now and did a search for the show.

There were a ton of sideshow products pulled out of the unit. I wonder if the previous owner of the unit is a member here...

From what I heard the show is fake. Not sure about the "live" episode. It makes sense. They always hit the jackpot with the units they get.

well, they still say that they make all their money on 10% of all of their purchased storage units. that still means 90% of them are crap...and the 10% that are good are what they air on tv. so, yes they find good stuff on the show but they are never showing when they get crap...which is most of the time i'm sure. i've watched many of the episodes and it seems like i've already seen many of them twice if not more so it's possible they are real.

Back