ATTN; True blood fans please follow link

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I was mean and nasty too (again, calling me names), when I gave you advice on what body/head to use as Roadblock too, right? Though, honestly, I'm surprised you didn't troll my posts in that thread too. If there's anybody here who needs to rethink their "intentions" it's you, lady. :wave

I read what you said and it was useful but your missing the point even though you do have some useful info its always after such post that your post turn sour. I even thanked you for your input. I dont have time to post the many links to prove my statement to you because that would take 24 hours and 4 more pages of just links with pages for people to view all of the many times you where mean and nasty.

You fail to see the fact your negativity outweighs your good points. thats why I told you to rethink your intentions because in one paragraph you will say something useful all the while just ripping the person's bashes to shreds. thats hurtful because they worked hard on their stuff and you just belittle them.

Im not going to waste my time but if people want they can post your mean responses from you here so you can see it for yourself.
So I invite those who were hurt by Nam's scrude comments and out right attack to copy and paste them here so Nam can view them so he might be humble enough to think before he says something hurtful without constructive input.

Last edited:
see this is the exact reson I stated that noone should engage you on the forum because of this behavior. it is better to just let you make your pety coments and move on. if their was a way to delete your responses and block you from a thread id do it. which is something Side Show Freaks should look into.

If this is done enough maybe you might see that your input is not needed. and that your poor attitude is also not needed.

see this is the exact reson I stated that noone should engage you on the forum because of this behavior. it is better to just let you make your pety coments and move on. if their was a way to delete your responses and block you from a thread id do it. which is something Side Show Freaks should look into.

If this is done enough maybe you might see that your input is not needed. and that your poor attitude is also not needed.

Oxymoronic (and no, that's not calling you a name). But I can see with your irrational, childish behavior and inability to decipher input from personal insults (though not hesitating to dish them out), that trying to get through to you is like trying to talk to this:

566109d1329321335-release-legacy-ios-legacy-team-solna_brick_wall_vilt_forband.jpg

Edit: I'll stop and let you have the last word since, like every a-typical, childish individual, you'll need it, and only hope that you'll ether wind up on 99% of everybody's ignore list because of your behavior or come around and grow up, realizing like a rational adult, that just because someone offers an opinion that critiques your behavior, they're not personally insulting you, being mean, or nasty, but actually trying to help you fit in. :wave

Last edited:
i was asked by tony to post this in response to what you said.

I'm using my phone to email and read online. Tell him this....

Its pretty obviously that Tony's thread was lock to prevent from you talking more crap. Sideshow has the power to close down a thread, but they kept it up so people can still see Tony's work.

that may be a warning that maybe Sideshow doesn't want any more trouble from people who creates negative feedback all the time.

Let's let this thread stop here and delete by sideshow, but feel free to do what Nam wants, just matter of time he gets banned. Just watch

Last edited:
I saw that xphilx was trying to be helpful and I have taken what he said into account just like what people had said about true blood so i relayed to sean that noone is interesteed in true blood figure sculpts. thats what was in my response. I assume he took it as me being upset and I was not im just tired of the negative feedback i got for true blood and decided we have better use of time making sculpts people want.

Then you Nam had to just jump in and put your usless 2 cents inbecause anychance you have to be hateful on someones thread you leap at the chance. everyone warned me some sent me a pm about you when i 1st posted here on G.I.Joe that you were going to attack me because you do it to everyone.

I guess its your way of showing love all I ask is that you stay away from me, I asked you kindly to never respond to any of my threads or email me.

t

i was trying to be helpful, i think trying to get sculpts going is a fantastic idea and i like ur passion for it but it does seem like u are pushing them in our faces

and when i tried to tell you that you started the whole "I'll let him know noone is interested" even though i have seen the thread and ppl clearly are

if ur friend wanted to sculpt true blood he should do it anyway, i have sculpted some things for myself, u dont always have to make things to sell

im not gonna take sides here mate but its hard to go against nam who has been here for like 5 years and has almost 50,000 posts

as you said lets move on

if your gonna get a michael myers head sculpted for example feel free to post a msg in the myers thread letting ppl know but there isnt any need to start a new thread stating ur doing a sculpt because anyone who is interested will be checking the myers thread anyway

i look forward to seeing what "Horror" sculpts u come up with in future

i was trying to be helpful, i think trying to get sculpts going is a fantastic idea and i like ur passion for it but it does seem like u are pushing them in our faces

and when i tried to tell you that you started the whole "I'll let him know noone is interested" even though i have seen the thread and ppl clearly are

if ur friend wanted to sculpt true blood he should do it anyway, i have sculpted some things for myself, u dont always have to make things to sell

im not gonna take sides here mate but its hard to go against nam who has been here for like 5 years and has almost 50,000 posts

as you said lets move on

if your gonna get a michael myers head sculpted for example feel free to post a msg in the myers thread letting ppl know but there isnt any need to start a new thread stating ur doing a sculpt because anyone who is interested will be checking the myers thread anyway

I understand and im sorry if my post made it appear that i was pushing it in peoples facing i just wanted to help sean and i wanted people to know where to find it so he had some exposure.

So far we only have 3 votes for sookie and they want to make it available for others to buy but costwise to keep it cheeper they need a reason to do it so if 16 people are interested it shows that their is a reason to make a mold to pour for more sculpts because people dont want to pay 250-1000 for a sculpt.

So its just some of the flack we were getting with true blood was mixed reviews we dont want to make it available for production if very few people want it.

Im still talking to rick and sean about very scary sculpts for horror which was one of my threads here. rick felt their may not be interest in those particular sculpts so thats why i made feelers for sculpters for myself to buy from because WGP is swamped so we cant even think about it right now.

i will inquire about michael myers as you suggested and thank you im trying to also see if we can mod shackner's sculpt to make masks instead.

you shuld have read nams small print under his sig, you were warned :lol. i like you enthusiasm of wanting the heads you keep posting about,but you only need to be making one thread in the interest section, if no one shows interest then bad luck, but you could always get it commissioned for yourself

thanks K. bowen i just wish Nam would stop clutering my Covergirl thread.

I will stop posting anymore threads that are not related to what im doing. I thought i was being helpful so im kinda sad nam took that out of context to use it for ammo. Im going to let him win but it is dafamation

one thing i can tell you, not everyone gets on with each other its normal lol

another myers sculpt would be great :) i love seeing different peoples takes on them!

ill wait until we get caught up and ill suggest it to rick since we have a shackner sculpt if i can get latex caps made i could threead hair threw for better hair or use a wig and take some tracks out and adhere it to a sculpt. i have books that can help me.

and your right some people just cant get along and i hope i didnt offend you.

Back