Attakus Sandtrooper latest figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you order this Attakus Sandtrooper Statue

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reason i think attakus are so dear is that all there statues are limited to 1500

none of this 20000 or 10000 nonsense

Also, i agree that the human likenesses are pretty off ( just like kotobukiya) but the armoured statues are great and sorry to say that

vader 1 and 2 from attakus are teo of the best vader statues around

Onix36div,

It appears we have some similar opinions. First Attakus and now your FF sig. Very nice

I'm such a sucker for Stormtroopers, and I've thought long and hard about this Attakus piece, but decided not to pre-order...simply because of the price point. This is a very nice piece, but $330 is just way too much for me to spend on a collectible. There are too many other nice pieces out there going for much less that I can enjoy just as much. Just too many companies making too much product that you have to draw the line somewhere.

This sandtrooper is going to be mine! My Attakus stormtrooper bags for some company... And I guess my Attakus Vader and Boba Fett wouldn't mind either... R2 and 3PO on the other hand will not understand my decision...

Last edited:
When sideshow does a PF Stormtrooper the price is probably going to be $300+ (based on Boba's price). Is that going to be too much or is that more in line because it's larger and mixed media figure?

No, but not because I don't like it. I love the statue, but I don't like their prices and hte fact it's out of scale with everything else I have so it would not blend with anyhthing.

I know Attakus fans will probably KILL me for saying this, but I honestly don't think it looks as good as my Koto Sandtrooper. Sure the Attakus is made with much higher quality materials, but when they're sitting on a shelf who can honestly tell? Also, it's way too expensive for what you get IMHO.

from now on,
whenever you think a figure or collectible is too highly priced, or inflated.
say,
"that figure is a bit attakus, don't ya think?"

Attakus (ah-tae-kus): inflated price of a fine collectible

Only if his gun was a little bigger.

Like this...
big%20gun.jpg

Back