Attakus Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty bad. The facial structure is actually pretty close, but the way the eyes are painted looks horrible. He looks like a little kid.

Their non-human pieces really look great (I love the looks of the Tusken Raider and actually considered buying Wicket), but I have not been impressed with the pictures I have seen of the likenesses on the human faces, this one included. I wouldn't pay what these things cost unless they looked a little better.

He looks like he's about 13. Love the pose but the face is a deal killer.

tomandshell said:
Their non-human pieces really look great (I love the looks of the Tusken Raider and actually considered buying Wicket), but I have not been impressed with the pictures I have seen of the likenesses on the human faces, this one included. I wouldn't pay what these things cost unless they looked a little better.

Yes, Attakus Star Wars Humans are not that great, the only 2 that I like(which I have) are Slave Leia and Padme, plus Palpatine which is not so human... I can deffinately say han solo attakus is good but Obi-wan and especially Luke x-wing pilot are not good at all.

The other Aliens and Droids are very well done and I'm looking forward to complete the collection, don't know If I'll ever buy Obi and Luke but I might just to complete the Attakus collection, by the way... Is anyone willing to sell me his Vader I at a decent price?:rolleyes: :D

And what scene is this statue supposed to be from exactly? He has the Tatoonie over vest, but has the glove on which he didn't put on until he left Tatoonie in his X-Wing. Not only does the statue look terrible, but it isn't even movie accurate. :rolleyes:

Buttmunch said:
And what scene is this statue supposed to be from exactly? He has the Tatoonie over vest, but has the glove on which he didn't put on until he left Tatoonie in his X-Wing. Not only does the statue look terrible, but it isn't even movie accurate. :rolleyes:

Should we attribute this to Lucas ... I agree this is such a ! :google :horror :sick

That statue is terrible! They seem to be bad at human likeness', I also took a look at the Luke in Xwing fighter gear. its was atroshious! The eyes were huge and cartoony.

I guess it good I dont like it thugh, much less to buy and want!:D

Back