Attakus Aliens Alien Warrior Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, once again, I have to say a big THANK YOU! to everyone on this board for bringing this piece to my attention (and where to buy it!). It arrived today and is VERY impressive. And much to my pleasure it definitely looks to be in 1/4 scale (nothing is officially listed on box). Here's a pic of him alongside the huge Neca Alien figure for scale. The 'Alien' is a little bigger, but so was the case in the movies.

I'll post more pictures once its properly situated with the Queen... :)

I love this statue so much it hurts not to have it :monkey2 Awesome piece and one of the best Alien statues IMO.

Congrats on your purchase :D Can't wait to see some more piccies! :D

Looks to be the same one to me..Base is the same, only washed out (probably because of the flash)..

Incredible piece, I could pick it up locally, but the price is $600, way too much!

I'm curious how this holds up to the recent sideshow alien warrior 1/4 scale.

Anybody have both?

Just ordered one through Razor's edge collectibles. I couldn't believe it was only $250. (compared to the price of the sideshow piece)

Apparently it was the last one they had. I was curious how many they had so I searched for one after I bought one and it didn't show up when I searched.

Can't wait to get it!!

Just ordered one through Razor's edge collectibles. I couldn't believe it was only $250. (compared to the price of the sideshow piece)

Apparently it was the last one they had. I was curious how many they had so I searched for one after I bought one and it didn't show up when I searched.

Can't wait to get it!!

Thanks for the purchase Brett. He will ship tomorrow for you.
It's a pretty big piece. Make room for it. LOL.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks for the purchase Brett. He will ship tomorrow for you.
It's a pretty big piece. Make room for it. LOL.

Thanks,
Mike

Yep, that was me. Good guess. Wow, I didn't know you belonged here!

I was worried when I saw the one on ebay through you as well. I was hoping you had more than one.:lol

Thanks!

Yep, that was me. Good guess. Wow, I didn't know you belonged here!

I was worried when I saw the one on ebay through you as well. I was hoping you had more than one.:lol

Thanks!
Hi Brett,

Yep, I actually started on this message board a while back.
Nice bunch of people on here.

Thanks,
Mike

Damn, that's a big box!!!:horror

Wow!! I'm almost speechless. Just got mine from Mike at Razor's edge collectibles. This thing is amazing. Especially at that price.

Anybody sitting on the fence on this one, buy it (as long as you don't mind the feet, etc: you know the accuracy issues).

Thanks Mike!!:yess:

Damn, that's a big box!!!:horror

Wow!! I'm almost speechless. Just got mine from Mike at Razor's edge collectibles. This thing is amazing. Especially at that price.

Anybody sitting on the fence on this one, buy it (as long as you don't mind the feet, etc: you know the accuracy issues).

Thanks Mike!!:yess:

You're welcome Brett. Enjoy the Statue.

Have a Great Holiday Weekend !!!

Happy 4th Everyone !!!

Thanks,
Mike

Back